For Otto eyes only.

8 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Tenerife is kak anyway. 

Sis in law loves Tenerife, visits at least twice each year, I have only been to Fuerteventura once, did not rate the place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

6 months of snow a year ain't too clever though!

I was in northern Finland a couple of months back, minus 30 C. Came home with a bit of frost nip on my nose. Quite happy with snow, put the bike away and get the snowmobile out.

At least it’s not 6 months of dreary grey drizzle. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Tenerife don't want Brits!

Didn't Six go there last year?

think i did ... canary islands all the same .... shows how  thick they are out there... with out tourism and us brits spending money there they got fuck all...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

think i did ... canary islands all the same .... shows how  thick they are out there... with out tourism and us brits spending money there they got fuck all...

They will get more Germans to visit the islands, but some of them are as bad as the English tourist.

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

So you've got all Brits banned from the place?

• Haha 2

Just now, Clive said:

They will get more Germans to visit the islands, but some of them are as bad as the English tourist.

They see the Germans as a better class of tourist!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So you've got all Brits banned from the place?

you have me all wrong , im am a polite well behaved young man here and abroad....

apart from the northern twat last year after watching the grand national in a bar who got to gobby... and i ended up getting banned from the bar for the rest of the holiday

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Some are as bad, or worse than the English when on holiday, we had 6 of them in our hotel, they were a bloody nuisance. 

Bartender thought they where English. 😂 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I guess Hitler gave the place a miss then.

On 08/04/2024 at 09:37, Nute said:

That looks bloody great, I’d love it there. I’m somewhat antisocial, I’d love to live somewhere with few or preferably no other people. 

id just about persuaded my wife that moving to northern Finland on our retirement was a good idea, then this stupid bloody country had to go and vote for Brexit so that screwed that. Now I’m stuck in this overcrowded third world country. The best I’m going to get is to move out of the bottom right hand corner to somewhere a bit less crowded. 

Never eaten moose but I guess it cooks up like any other venison. 

It is actually a nice place to live ...we only get maybe 1 or 2weeks of - 20 c ...winters are milder than they were before...the snow and the cold didn't bother me before...now with age..I could do without..

Looks lovely, id struggle with the bloody language though. At least in the nordic countries they all speak better English than I do. 

I like the cold, its the dank I could do without to use an Americanism.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2024 at 15:20, Buckster said:

We should annex France.

If it wasn’t for France the UK would be on the Mediterranean 🤣

• Haha 2