It's that time of year......

XTreme

.....when the usual blowhards like @Six30 and @busabeast start making claims that they're coming out to Spain to show me how it's done!

When I announced this time last year that I had a Hernia they accused me of trying to swerve them......despite me saying I could still ride. With some discomfort admittedly, but I was able to ride.

Well this year there's no Hernia to compensate for, and despite hitting 70 next month the Hospital says I'm in great shape!

So.....I'm ready and waiting! And maybe @Buckster would like to take this opportunity to show us what all this trail braking malarkey is about?

The ball is in your court now!

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

What you reckon @Skippy........are they going to no-show once again?

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

is this an invite ?

whats nearest airport again ?

Granada or Murcia!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Granada or Murcia!

Granada aint direct , murcia not so good for bike hire, how far you from malaga

• Like 1

Almeria Airport?...... I hired a car there years ago, when we landed there were no car hire kiosks, just a guy sitting with a open briefcase with the car hire logo on it, I thought this looks cheap, I half expected a half rusty Ford Fiesta 😂,  but to my surprise it was a nearly new VW Polo 😲 

Asked the guy what to do with the car at the end of the holiday, he said "leave it in the car park with the keys in the glovebox"....trusting souls.

XTreme will tell you the exact distance from Malaga to his gaff, but its a fair way.

• Like 2

I would make it over if I didn't have a continent to fly over...anyway things would probably get tricky when I get to custom and they start asking questions...ya I'm going  to Spain to visit some twat I met on the internet ...

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Marcel said:

I would make it over if I didn't have a continent to fly over...anyway things would probably get tricky when I get to custom and they start asking questions...ya I'm to Spain to visit some twat I met on the internet ...

There would be background checks for both you and XTreme, and he thought he'd got rid of those skeletons.

You'd get him deported 

• Haha 1

I'm planning on a run to Europe in the summer, haven't decided where yet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I'm planning on a run to Europe in the summer, haven't decided where yet.

Big Harley following here......but you never see them on the roads I go on!

They just posture around outside bars all day pretending to be Sonny Barger!

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Perfect for Buckster then

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

.....when the usual blowhards like @Six30 and @busabeast start making claims that they're coming out to Spain to show me how it's done!

When I announced this time last year that I had a Hernia they accused me of trying to swerve them......despite me saying I could still ride. With some discomfort admittedly, but I was able to ride.

Well this year there's no Hernia to compensate for, and despite hitting 70 next month the Hospital says I'm in great shape!

So.....I'm ready and waiting! And maybe @Buckster would like to take this opportunity to show us what all this trail braking malarkey is about?

The ball is in your court now!

Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

What you reckon @Skippy........are they going to no-show once again?

There’s more chance of Wales having a decent rugby team in the next five years than anyone coming out here mate.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

My Spanish mate has a 1200 Sportster and he rides the fucking wheels off it. Now bear in mind that he grew up on dirt bikes and picture that style of riding but on a heavily butchered Harley……….its impressive I can tell you.

…………..but he’s in the minority 🤣

IMG_4114.jpeg

IMG_4115.jpeg

• Like 7

13 hours ago, XTreme said:

I’m too tall to be Sonny Barger.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Skippy said:

My Spanish mate has a 1200 Sportster and he rides the fucking wheels off it. Now bear in mind that he grew up on dirt bikes and picture that style of riding but on a heavily butchered Harley……….its impressive I can tell you.

…………..but he’s in the minority 🤣

IMG_4114.jpeg

IMG_4115.jpeg

His number plate suits the harley fraternity.... all of them have a vaag

• Haha 2