Third Weekend in March!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Do you any idea what is the actual cost to bring a child to adulthood? Mind you I would never look at it has a monterary value and trade my boys for anything and would do it again...but in all seriousness they have cost me and easy million dollars just to bring them to 18 years-old...and I'm still paying for some shit and they are 29 years-old now...

I don't care about money, I'm happy where I'm at, I mean I can't take it with me when I go so I may aswell enjoy every last penny 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Do you any idea what is the actual cost to bring a child to adulthood? Mind you I would never look at it has a monterary value and trade my boys for anything and would do it again...but in all seriousness they have cost me and easy million dollars just to bring them to 18 years-old...and I'm still paying for some shit and they are 29 years-old now...

Millions Dollars !!  fuck off

Oh hang on that’s about £600 over here , you tight arse 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Leo will be our last child, no more after this

So your gonna do the condom thing....Goodluck...I could never get used to those things...I was lucky..when my boys were born we made a deal ..if she would have a natural birth I would go and get snip...so it was a C section...I luck out...but after my separation when I met Aberdeen..she was younger and could still get pregnant...I made the decision for the snip...no way I was raising another child ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Millions Dollars !!  fuck off

Oh hang on that’s about £600 over here , you tight arse 

Well it's just a rough estimate...it's probably more than a million bucks .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

more than a million bucks .

Sounds like a perfect world.

• Haha 1

20240316_132546.thumb.jpg.b57f55aa6b073ae039c6f4489a83a08e.jpg20240316_132532.thumb.jpg.78f941939d12a844050e115aacde83cd.jpg

Well we're home now with the new car, i have to say it is a very nice car very quiet, its quick enough for the road and economic enough so it should be cheaper to run than the jag was.

The only issues so far are the start stop and drive away parking brake aren't working, the front parking sensors also aren't working and there's abit of a tear on the rear right seat bolster, the dealership know of all these and are going to work with me to get it all sorted.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

20240316_132546.thumb.jpg.b57f55aa6b073ae039c6f4489a83a08e.jpg20240316_132532.thumb.jpg.78f941939d12a844050e115aacde83cd.jpg

Well we're home now with the new car, i have to say it is a very nice car very quiet, its quick enough for the road and economic enough so it should be cheaper to run than the jag was.

The only issues so far are the start stop and drive away parking brake aren't working, the front parking sensors also aren't working and there's abit of a tear on the rear right seat bolster, the dealership know of all these and are going to work with me to get it all sorted.

I bet the indicators don't work either never seen an Audi with ones that do :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I bet the indicators don't work either never seen an Audi with ones that do :classic_laugh:

He probably can't reach the indicator stalk anyway. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Ex private hire?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No they do work its all good, they were the optional extra that was fitted on this car 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, busabeast said:

woudn't worry about the start stop ...only works if the moon and sun are aligned and a certain temp and if you had kebab for your dinner 

• Haha 3

Nice wheels...

• Thanks 1

The start stop could be the battery needs charging it happens to my wife's car because she only does short journeys in it. If i put it on charge overnight it starts working again

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

The start stop could be the battery needs charging it happens to my wife's car because she only does short journeys in it. If i put it on charge overnight it starts working again

I was going to guess its the auxiliary battery that they normally have, not sure what's wrong with the auto release handbrake though 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I was going to guess its the auxiliary battery that they normally have, not sure what's wrong with the auto release handbrake though 

Did you buy it from a dealer ...what is it..audi ?..could be it needs to be reprogrammed or something...if it's from a used carlot...maybe some backyard mechanic might have fuck up the calipers if they installed new pads...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Did you buy it from a dealer ...what is it..audi ?..could be it needs to be reprogrammed or something...if it's from a used carlot...maybe some backyard mechanic might have fuck up the calipers if they installed new pads...

It was from a bodge it and scarper, they have been really good with it all though and have said they will work around my schedule to get the work done that is needed, and all FOC so I'm not too pissed off about it 

• Like 1

Just now, Marcel said:

What in the hell is a ex private hire..?   A rental ?

That would be a private hire taxi he's on about.

It only has 2 private owners from new 

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

woudn't worry about the start stop ...only works if the moon and sun are aligned and a certain temp and if you had kebab for your dinner 

Thing is though if it's on there I want it to be working, it's not a 500 quid car it's set me back best part of 10k

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

That would be a private hire taxi he's on about.

It only has 2 private owners from new 

Got it...fancy word for a taxi...funny he didn't say it looked like and Indian..the twat.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Thing is though if it's on there I want it to be working, it's not a 500 quid car it's set me back best part of 10k

it wont ever work properly ... it will be totally random on a car that age... and you dont strike me as a tree hugger