It’s a bit white in here

Buckster

Well we've got a Welsh Spaniard, so we have illegal immigrants wrapped up,

an Englishman living in Scotland showing the locals what is what, he can be our endangered minority rep,

Pedro with his perfect cockney English confusing tourists in lifts if I remember correctly,

And leave Bob Milligan alone, he may have done a few hundred dodgy human deals but if it wasn't for him we would get no visitors or tourists to the east end of London, he's probably supported a few million workers in the last 30 years alone, let alone all the dock workers since the 1830s who managed to get a day's work after standing around for a few hours. Also he is keeping the burglars away in our parking depot at night when everyone has gone home.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pedro said:

I don’t think I have a cockney accent :classic_huh:

It's just how I imagine you, when I'm not picturing you talking like Crabtree of course.

10 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

It's just how I imagine you, when I'm not picturing you talking like Crabtree of course.

I think I'm right in saying that I'm the only one who's met Pedro here (2005 and 2006).......and he doesn't have a Cockney accent.

You, on the other hand Yen........

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Some of my english friends say I sound like Borat :classic_sad:

... twats, they are, guvnor

Are there many English there in Portugal?

Yes, but mostly in surfing places or the Algarve. The english guys I'm refering to, though, are guys I used to meet when I spent a lot of time driving on the Nurburgring.

• Like 1

On 13/06/2020 at 21:42, Pedro said:

Some of my english friends say I sound like Borat :classic_sad:

... twats, they are, guvnor

It might be due to you telling them about the sexy sexy good times you had with your sister, growing up.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Bruce Jolliffe said:

"Location: Civilised part of the UK"

Surely that's an oxymoron Yen_powell?

I just noticed that now @yen_powell.

Just admit you're from Essex FFS! The whole of England is shit anyway so it won't make any difference.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

I just noticed that now @yen_powell.

Just admit you're from Essex FFS! The whole of England is shit anyway so it won't make any difference.

Ahh, now come on, it can't be all that bad, plenty of people try and live in the UK, they even risk their lives to get here, missing out the chance to stay in plenty of European countries on the way. I mean, it can't be for our brilliant climate can it. I'd be more worried if I lived in a desolate wasteland with no people in it, I'd wonder why no one was there!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I'd be more worried if I lived in a desolate wasteland with no people in it, I'd wonder why no one was there!

Perfect for me Yen.......no Twats to put up with!

5 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Ahh, now come on, it can't be all that bad, plenty of people try and live in the UK, they even risk their lives to get here, missing out the chance to stay in plenty of European countries on the way. I mean, it can't be for our brilliant climate can it. I'd be more worried if I lived in a desolate wasteland with no people in it, I'd wonder why no one was there!

Poor deluded fools, imagine the disapointment after months of walking accross Africa and risking their lives in a shoddy boat, enduring months of refugee camps, to end up in the uk.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Poor deluded fools, imagine the disapointment after months of walking accross Africa and risking their lives in a shoddy boat, enduring months of refugee camps, to end up in the uk.

I say this as a joke towards the UK, but those guys go through hell. When Maria died I was put in a cell for a while before being questioned, and all other 6 or 7 guys where black dudes (proper dark black, from central Africa) having been caught trying to jump the border. I was living a nightmare, but even so managed to see the shambles they were in, most destitute people I have ever met.

And even then, not knowing anything about me and half wearing ripped clothing in winter, a couple of them tried to comfort and support me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1