started smoking again

Tammy

20240103_103355.thumb.jpg.9e23753e44da53db60fbe1353e6ba16a.jpg

I did rip it around the yard to run some heat cycles then it was time to take it apart.

20240110_081229.thumb.jpg.0a8245dc960354c26585c5a138855a0c.jpg

20240117_133414.thumb.jpg.a0289c9cec46b227b6065b483f6e60df.jpg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice......what model is it Tammy?

Er... yz250x pete it says it on the side.

So I'd guess its a yamaha yz250x pete

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

• Haha 6

Come on kids you know I'm a jap girl

Had a bmw and I had a ktm and I would never go that way again.. 

20240113_131532.thumb.jpg.d774316ff2cf4c25b9fcc75239fdcefd.jpg20240116_194208.thumb.jpg.0a29d3167c03a40e1d70aa3e2a31b726.jpg

It's a 1 kicker sitting down and I have about half a inch under me when standing. Bike pulls hard from down low and it hits hard just when you need it to.

Pivot turns are supper easy on this bike lol.. 

When you're 60 and get a catscan with bad results this is the bike to buy...  

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Tammy said:

When you're 60 and get a catscan with bad results this is the bike to buy...  

Sorry to hear that Tammy.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Sorry to hear that Tammy.

I just got a new yz250x Elen is getting a new CB500X Saturday like is not over yet and it awesome so far..

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Same....sorry to hear that Tammy...positive thoughts your way..

Life is what we make it.  I'm sending it to the end....

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Tammy said:

Life is what we make it.  I'm sending it to the end....

You know I always lived my life like this could be my last day...I've tried to experience every little nuances and taste...we will all eventually take the same path ...these bodies have a time limit...some earlier than others....But I will buy you a drink one day...I just don't know when...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

You know I always lived my life like this could be my last day...I've tried to experience every little nuances and taste...we will all eventually take the same path ...these bodies have a time limit...some earlier than others....But I will buy you a drink one day...I just don't know when...

Thanks.   I don't drink anymore it doesn't do anything for me but use up gas money. I'm a live for today kind of girl and I've done a lot in my life but nothing has ever came as close as riding. It's my first and my last love in life outside my girls and grandchildren.. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Tammy said:

Thanks.   I don't drink anymore it doesn't do anything for me but use up gas money. I'm a live for today kind of girl and I've done a lot in my life but nothing has ever came as close as riding. It's my first and my last love in life outside my girls and grandchildren.. 

Early start for me...paperwork...was a bad boy over the weekend. 

Doesn't have to be anything with achool...coffee or tea..my favorite is a strawberry milkshake and I trow in a half of a banana and blend that up in a blender...just for fun.

We share many commond things love of motorcycles and women...have to tell you I'd do Kylie Minogue in a heartbeat..

Being careful with the shit I type out...I honestly beleive no life is actually wasted...we can remain up there or choose to come back and try out the lottery of life ...I swear I have lived before at times..this is why I beleive abortion are so wrong and can only be preformed on special cases...don't worry...they will feel the wrath soon enough....

Ps ...nice bike ....there is two smokers in the stable right now..a rm250 and a ktm 250..I've taken them out..but honestly they scare the shit out of me now...lol...think it's a younger person  thing now..they belong to my boys.

Here's and old picture of me on my old 78 rm 80...think the picture was taken in 1980...it was just before I sold it.do to my legs getting to long ..rebuilt the top end all myself ...all except the honing..pic of my boys..and me at the end.

20230512_181315.jpg

Screenshot_20220224_051501_com.facebook.orca.jpg

• Haha 3

My last smoker was a H2 that was more or less a FBG motor so the yz is not going to be to much to handle lol..

Yes the love of Motorcycles is very strong but not other women. Elen is a one of  kind just like me smart and can take care of herself without having to need someone else to help her. She is the first and last in my gay lifestyle and if she goes before me I'll be alone for last part. You guys are OK and all but your way too much work you're all like KTM meets BMW always needs something and never really happy lol...

But yeah let's have a drink and a ride....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tammy said:

My last smoker was a H2 that was more or less a FBG motor so the yz is not going to be to much to handle lol..

Yes the love of Motorcycles is very strong but not other women. Elen is a one of  kind just like me smart and can take care of herself without having to need someone else to help her. She is the first and last in my gay lifestyle and if she goes before me I'll be alone for last part. You guys are OK and all but your way too much work you're all like KTM meets BMW always needs something and never really happy lol...

But yeah let's have a drink and a ride....

I think you might have mistaken what I've previously posted...when I talk about my love of women...it simply means I would do Kyllie Minogue before doing Pete...I'm attracted to women...and frankly I understand why you are attracted to women...have you seen Pete groin shots...? A man's body is repulsive to me..

I sometimes say things that have many meanings.( Buck is usually pretty good at disefering my shit )..but i'll let you in on a little secret..I've never cheated when I'm comited to a relationship..I've had two long relationships..the mother of my kids and Aberdeen Princess...I did have some in between after my separation but not many..I cheat in my mind mostly...and I have a vivite imagination...I'm sure  you've done the same thing... and it's not considered a sine in my book..I've never married and cannot...I cannot deviate from what's written...and me and Aberdeen cannot reproduce...it's a long complicated story...maybe I'll tell you more sometime...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think you might have mistaken what I've previously posted...when I talk about my love of women...it simply means I would do Kyllie Minogue before doing Pete...I'm attracted to women...and frankly I understand why you are attracted to women...have you seen Pete groin shots...? A man's body is repulsive to me..

I sometimes say things that have many meanings.( Buck is usually pretty good at disefering my shit )..but i'll let you in on a little secret..I've never cheated when I'm comited to a relationship..I've had two long relationships..the mother of my kids and Aberdeen Princess...I did have some in between after my separation but not many..I cheat in my mind mostly...and I have a vivite imagination...I'm sure  you've done the same thing... and it's not considered a sine in my book..I've never married and cannot...I cannot deviate from what's written...and me and Aberdeen cannot reproduce...it's a long complicated story...maybe I'll tell you more sometime...

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Anyway I hope your taking notice....you've notice that I've pulled back to let Six30 win the Twat award...I'm making a come back...and by the way  I think I deserve a crown or something...it should be written under my user name when people check out who posted this shit...it should say..The King of Twats...you better keep my effort in check when we vote again ..I sometimes feel like I carry this forum all by myself with the boring crap you all post...it's supposed to be a funny place...

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Anyway I hope your taking notice....you've notice that I've pulled back to let Six30 win the Twat award...I'm making a come back...and by the way  I think I deserve a crown or something...it should be written under my user name when people check out who posted this shit...it should say..The King of Twats...you better keep my effort in check when we vote again ..I sometimes feel like I carry this forum all by myself with the boring crap you all post...it's supposed to be a funny place...

You're an inspiration to this place Marcel!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That's sexy talk for Marcel!

my man denzel GIF

I don't see what strawberry have to do with sex...we have these little ones that grow wild on the sides of roads and some fields...but mostly along roads...those are the best tasting ones...but really a pain to pick thoe..