One for Buck.

Marcel le Moose Fondler

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Would it be considered a sin if I made a donation or a few donation at the local spermBank...?

What the fuck...

Who's going to what you're wrinkly old wrigglers..... thats assuming they actually wriggle anymore 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, busabeast said:

What the fuck...

Who's going to what you're wrinkly old wrigglers..... thats assuming they actually wriggle anymore 

Hey Hey !  A few wrinkles never hurt anyone...I asure you my tadpoles are still has potent has ever...A male never looses the ability to reproduce....

I figure i have lots offer..and if there was a grading system for spermarket...it would be a least A+.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Would that be the Viking gene pool ?

Well yes in a way...but not only that...I'm a certified alpha male..those who know anything I can show a pic of my left hand by the length of my fingers...I have above average intelligence..successful in what ever I undertake...but I'm also afraid  ...what if my seed turn out a Khan from startrek?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

With certainty Pete..I can garantie your not a Alpha male...with that moped you run around. 

I thinking coming home from work...I'm sure a lot of young ladies would love to be injected with my fertil monsoon...instead of being inject by a sissy man that drives a moped and a electric Citron car.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Slowlycatchymonkey can certified my claims of having superior genes ....and  im sure if she was single and of child bearing age...she would take this offer real seriously. 

Roger Federer Nod GIF by Miami Open

I'm pretty certain she'd knock you back without even thinking about it ..............

Star Wars Smile GIF by Lillee Jean

• Haha 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

I'm pretty certain she'd knock you back without even thinking about it ..............

Star Wars Smile GIF by Lillee Jean

Are you willing to take a bet on that...?

The Hand "A" is allphaness...this hand alone will make any women ovulate on the spot.

Screenshot_20231113_183749_Gallery.jpg

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Would it be considered a sin if I made a donation or a few donation at the local spermBank...?

Yes, because you are a feckless twat and shouldn't breed. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Are you willing to take a bet on that...?

The Hand "A" is allphaness...this hand alone will make any women ovulate on the spot.

Screenshot_20231113_183749_Gallery.jpg

My left little finger is longer than yours.....so I'm obviously the Alpha here!

And a real Alpha wouldn't lose his head over a bird like you did with BikerBabe!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Yes, because you are a feckless twat and shouldn't breed. 

No but seriously....I've heard they have machines now to do the job....it replicate a vigina ..so I've been told...I wouldn't be masterbaiting or looking at dirty books..?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

My left little finger is longer than yours.....so I'm obviously the Alpha here!

And a real Alpha wouldn't lose his head over a bird like you did with BikerBabe!

Ya so I have one weakness....strawberry ice cream...it's nothing to disqualify my seeds. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

No but seriously....I've heard they have machines now to do the job....it replicate a vigina ..so I've been told...I wouldn't be masterbaiting or looking at dirty books this time..?

Happy Well Done GIF by Sarah Squirm