It has been nearly 10 months since my last proper ride

DangerRuss58

It seems like its been forever since I last made it here. The following is a boring video but for me it was like all my birthdays came at once. It took me years to sort out my licence exchange here in Spain we had been lied to, which seems to happen a lot in officialdom here, we were frauded, deceived and had all our on line records lost, but I got there in the end, just in time for the cataracts in both my eyes to be so severe that I could only see about ten feet in front of me, then came the problem with the hospital they lied to me as well. honestly I could write a book about what has  happened to me in the last three years. So with he bike being all legal and with the ability to see again I rode down to Castalla to meet up with the boys that I used to go out riding with every Wednesday. I didn't go on their ride out as it was nearly 300kms and I had done 180kms just getting there and back, I'm not fit enough yet. But now I  have a smile a mile wide on my face, god I missed the bike.

IMG_20231108_100442.jpg

IMG_20231108_100626.jpg

• Like 7

Well that's a good start, hopefully you don't go beck to only being able to see 10 ft in front of you and that the Spanish officials didn't decide that they got it all wrong and take your licence again

Always good to get back on two wheels after a long break and here’s hoping all your troubles are behind you. Whereabouts are you based as Castalla isn’t a million miles from me (based down near Mazarron, Murcia)?

4 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Always good to get back on two wheels after a long break and here’s hoping all your troubles are behind you. Whereabouts are you based as Castalla isn’t a million miles from me (based down near Mazarron, Murcia)?

I think Russ lives near Gandia!

• Like 1