Beta Bum Boy getting moist in the swamps

Sir Fallsalot

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

Remember I'm not some unfit old codger, I've no bother with riding offroad... yes I've never been off road apart from mountain biking when I was younger and I wasn't bad at it so I have an idea of what I'm doing.

As said if Bob or Fred would be willing to lend me one of their spares I'd gladly take them up on the offer.

I unlike you don't shy away from water

No offence but Fred would probably lose you by the third lane, for me it would probably take five lanes :classic_laugh:

Being fit means nothing if you can't read the ground/conditions and that only comes with experience.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No offence but Fred would probably lose you by the third lane, for me it would probably take five lanes :classic_laugh:

Being fit means nothing if you can't read the ground/conditions and that only comes with experience.

I suppose he'll just have to settle for coming over here and showing me how it's done Bob!

kramer spazz GIF by HULU

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I've got no illusions that if you both just went for it you'd lose me but I pick things up relatively quickly so I think I could hold my own 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I pick things up relatively quickly so I think I could hold my own

I'm not sure how wanking is going to help you keep up........but what do I know?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I suppose he'll just have to settle for coming over here and showing me how it's done Bob!

kramer spazz GIF by HULU

He won’t be allowed to do fuck all now he’s got another sprog on the way 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

He won’t be allowed to do fuck all now he’s got another sprog on the way 

He never does fuck all anyway. 

His racing career consisted of just one track day..... and the only thing he achieved was getting lapped on the warm up lap. 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I've got no illusions that if you both just went for it you'd lose me but I pick things up relatively quickly so I think I could hold my own 

The only things you pick up quickly are cheeseburgers. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

He never does fuck all anyway. 

His racing career consisted of just one track day..... and the only thing he achieved was getting lapped on the warm up lap. 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

2 trackdays.... would have been more if you'd have put them down as expenses like you said you would Silent Night Deadly Night GIF

• Haha 1