First Weekend in November!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd bet Fred isn't far short of my weight

Hmm dunno Fred looks like a large frame with lean working muscle. You look like a large frame with dense muscle. Weight wise thats not the same thing!

Also you need to go to your local TRF thats where the fun will be!

• Like 2

Just now, boboneleg said:

I think Fred is more in my ballpark , I'm 87kg.

Fair enough, well if either of you could give me a taster I'd be very grateful, but if you'd rather not then I understand 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm dunno Fred looks like a large frame with lean working muscle. You look like a large frame with dense muscle. Weight wise thats not the same thing!

You're not wrong there, what is TRF?

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There's a thought......does Six have kids?

Cos unlike the rest of us he never mentions it.

Did have but it was a serious fucked up retard ... some African women wanted it, so sold the twat  ... and the money paid for a 4 week holiday to Florida,

happy days

• Haha 5

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've done my time in the TRF , I was the Bristol group rep and sat on National exec meetings.  I can't ever see myself doing that again, the politics and in-fighting did my head in.

I know enough about ROW to manage by myself but for anyone new to the game then yes it's a good place to start.

• Like 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

I've done my time in the TRF , I was the Bristol group rep and sat on National exec meetings.  I can't ever see myself doing that again, the politics and in-fighting did my head in.

I know enough about ROW to manage by myself but for anyone new to the game then yes it's a good place to start.

❤️ 

You put in time and thats very cool. 

I think if you’re new it’s the only easy way into it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

❤️ 

You put in time and thats very cool. 

I think if you’re new it’s the only easy way into it. 

There are good groups and bad groups, I think Fred's group (South Wales TRF ) are pretty active but as a whole the TRF is a bit like the government .  The closer you get to the top , the more likely you are to meet the knobbers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

There are good groups and bad groups, I think Fred's group (South Wales TRF ) are pretty active but as a whole the TRF is a bit like the government .  The closer you get to the top , the more likely you are to meet the knobbers.

Am I right to think I'd need my own bike and whatnot or is like a ride/hire type of affair?

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Am I right to think I'd need my own bike and whatnot or is like a ride/hire type of affair?

It's bunches of blokes that meet up......so you bring all your stuff!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

just go do your own thing ... unless you like the idea of meeting up with a strange group of blokes 

• Haha 2

Just now, busabeast said:

Well I enjoy rugby.....

Need I say more

you think your going to turn up and the strange blokes are going to dismount their bikes and start playing rugby with you,,,

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Six30 said:

you think your going to turn up and the strange blokes are going to dismount their bikes and start playing rugby with you,,,

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Guess it depends where the ride is

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nowadays i'm skinny with a fat belly just cant shift it when i lose weight which i have this last 6 months it all goes off my arms legs and face, belly stays the same it was the first place i put weight on when i was young and it's going to be the last to go if i ever manage it 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just weighed and i'm 93.9kg with my clothes on but haven't had a good shit for a few days :classic_laugh:

I must be the only person here who's BMI is in the normal range.

Apparently the heaviest I can be at my height and stay within normal range is 79kg.