How old are you ?

zzzak

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Youngster by two months.

It’s surprising you have lived so long given how many deep state organisations are trying to kill you.

• Haha 2

On 14/04/2023 at 00:17, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not good Clive, me and my mate were walking over to meet some girls when we were about 16 when we had to walk past a group of lads walking towards us after we past them they turned around and jumped us took us by surprise. One of them punched me when i turned to see who grabbed me so that was my two front teeth gone, my mate was a bit tasty and had a pair of steel toecap docs on which he put to good use and they ran off. Had to have a tooth either side of the two they hit out removed after so like you Clive 4 missing.
I had the good fortune to bump into one of the lads a year or so later he wasn't so hard on his own. he wasn't the one who hit my teeth out but i made sure he knew how i felt about it fucking gutless pricks all of them.

I’ve just realised how senile I am that was the second time I had my teeth hit out the first time was by some prick on a motorcycle. Me and the Same mate were cycling over to meet some girls in the same area when I spotted the latest model of some Suzuki bike parked up in a back lane can’t even remember what it was now. I stopped and had a good look at it when someone came out of a house and said something to me I don’t know what I finished looking at the bike and moved on . We stopped a little further on for a chat when the bike I was looking at pulled up with the owner and he just went mad accusing me of trying to steal his bike after repeatedly saying I haven’t touched your bike he just punched me in the face while I was still straddling my pushbike then jumped on his bike and fucked off leaving me me with my front teeth missing and wondering what the fuck just happened. Anyway the end result was he ended up in court and I bought my first road bike with the compensation I got and he got a criminal record for ABH and banned from the martial arts club he was very high up in. Another Abercynon fucking prick again 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...