Talk about bad luck.

zzzak

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

How often do you do that, only we've seen zilch from you since you came here ............

No Way Bird GIF

His alleged bike is “unridable”. He won’t say how many years it has been like that.

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

How often do you do that, only we've seen zilch from you since you came here ............

No Way Bird GIF

I slipped a disc with all that entails and look forward to getting back on the bike, there was many a ride report posted by me on Maximum Bikes that got favorable attentions.

• Like 2

Just now, zzzak said:

I slipped a disc with all that entails and look forward to getting back on the bike, there was many a ride report posted by me on Maximum Bikes that got favorable attentions.

So instead of fixing your bike you come here to bore us with all your fantasies ?

• Haha 1

I'm convinced zzzzak is one of Pete's trolls, the only reason the persona exists is to create traffic on the site by spouting mindless conspiracy bullshit that he knows will elecit a reaction from anybody capable of rational thought.  

nobody's seen him, hes can'tpost a pic of himself on a bike ( cos he doesn't really exist) and where does he purportedly live? Oh, what a surprise, somewhere where there's no other members near enough to go and verify his existance....   Coincidence?  I think not. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I'm convinced zzzzak is one of Pete's trolls, the only reason the persona exists is to create traffic on the site by spouting mindless conspiracy bullshit that he knows will elecit a reaction from anybody capable of rational thought.  

nobody's seen him, hes can'tpost a pic of himself on a bike ( cos he doesn't really exist) and where does he purportedly live? Oh, what a surprise, somewhere where there's no other members near enough to go and verify his existance....   Coincidence?  I think not. 

Quit your bitching ya goddam jackass. You sound like that spermguzzling little punk DA.

1 hour ago, MooN said:

That does sound like a conspiracy 

• Haha 4