Women with penies

Deep down  I really don't care if someone else believes that they were miss gender at birth...but really think new laws should be given though to protect the wright of women when you start blurring the line what is a women.  Lea Thomas is a perfect example. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Deep down  I really don't care if someone else believes that they were miss gender at birth...but really think new laws should be given though to protect the wright of women when you start blurring the line what is a women.  Lea Thomas is a perfect example. 

What are you? A TERF!

32 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What are you? A TERF!

One of my boys is jack like a rugby player....starts wearing a dress for a few weeks and deceides now he's a women and wants to become the next heavy weight women's mma fighter.....

Well I think I would have to put my foot down and beat that women out of him ...if that makes me tranzfobic so be it...

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Are you saying they’re all wankers who need to get laid? 😂

Absonotly.

I would never use such crass terms.  I have this carefully constructed self image that is a model of probity. and that.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Marcel said:

One of my boys is jack like a rugby player....starts wearing a dress for a few weeks and deceides now he's a women and wants to become the next heavy weight women's mma fighter.....

Well I think I would have to put my foot down and beat that women out of him ...if that makes me tranzfobic so be it...

I remember a clip that was circulating a few years ago with the Iranian women rugby team playing the Australian women.  The difference was that Australia fielded a 6'2" trans women, who went on to flatten the Iranian team who were an average of  5'4" .    Didn't seem very sporting to me.    A trait that if continued would exile biological women from the women's game.  

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Saul said:

I remember a clip that was circulating a few years ago with the Iranian women rugby team playing the Australian women.  The difference was that Australia fielded a 6'2" trans women, who went on to flatten the Iranian team who were an average of  5'4" .    Didn't seem very sporting to me.    A trait that if continued would exile biological women from the women's game.  

Got into quite a heated debate about that with one of my sons. To my surprise he went and looked it up and changed his stance. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Six30 said:

You don’t even have to do that..: just wear a dress for a few weeks and you can go sit down and piss with real ladies.

Well that's my personal experience anyway

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

10 hours ago, Motobiker said:

Absonotly.

I would never use such crass terms.  I have this carefully constructed self image that is a model of probity. and that.

R.19c6178aad37c33a0dd2afed1cec2c70?rik=y

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Oh look at him he's learnt a new word everyone Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

you was rather quite last night ..... to busy nursing a boner cause of the Gay thread ?

• Haha 4