Second Weekend in January!

XTreme

Weather's pretty bleak here, but even if it wasn't I still feel like shit, so there's no way I'd be out on the bike.

And oddly, I don't have any work on either........so nothing to keep me active.

What about you lot?

• Like 3

I have a the weekend off for once, just gonna chill out and watch some rugby.  I was going to walk the dog today but got to take the Mrs for an X-Ray this morning and it is going to piss down this afternoon so that may be on hold.    See how tomorrow goes.  I want to go to Plymouth to have a look around a Triumph dealer recommended by my Uncle, who is the same age as me and has a Triumph.  Not going to buy anything just want a good look around, but may not go if it is wet, Plymouth is a ball ache at the best of times let alone when it is pissing down.  

Bike needs a good clean so may do that between the showers.  

• Like 2

Got the day off and have successfully spent too much money on fabric for an upholstery course I start next week and bought a number plate with the last three letters 'BSA' for a bike I don't yet own and may get shot of if I don't like it. A fool and his money oh yeah.

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by SHOWTIME

• Haha 4

So far not a bad day but that may all change soon when we go down to mother-in-laws's for dinner.  I have to fit and tune a new decoder box for her Italian TV , there may be some swearing

tv-no-signal.gif.a4ed606bd93eade6c756db6f8d0f2089.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

well I went riding yesterday and the weather was shit today. spent all morning trying to get wife's laptop working it no longer recognises our wifi router... picks up 3 other networks that are nothing to do with us but refuses to acknowledge the esixtance of our livebox thingumajig. this is a netwrok it connects to automatically for the last 5 years or so. Network is running fine cos my laptop and all our phones are wifi-ing away on it like there's no tomorrow.  

after much searching ( cos I haven't a f'kin clue what i'm looking for) the thing generates a message window saying that network searching is switched off  ( so how the fuck does it ind the other networks then...?) I check this out and it is switched on.  It now tells me that none of the networks it usually connects to are within range ( it is about half way between the wifi router and my laptop which works fine, the other three networks are our neighbours and all waaaaay further away.)

There was some swearing and after resetting network settings and trying to install a network automatically and then manually I gave up and said fuck it. 

we went to a freinds house for lunch and came back home at about 6pm. Mrs Moon switched poota on and lo and bahold it connected automatically as if nothing had happened.:thud:

I fukin Hate computors!🤬

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MooN said:

well I went riding yesterday and the weather was shit today. spent all morning trying to get wife's laptop working it no longer recognises our wifi router... picks up 3 other networks that are nothing to do with us but refuses to acknowledge the esixtance of our livebox thingumajig. this is a netwrok it connects to automatically for the last 5 years or so. Network is running fine cos my laptop and all our phones are wifi-ing away on it like there's no tomorrow.  

after much searching ( cos I haven't a f'kin clue what i'm looking for) the thing generates a message window saying that network searching is switched off  ( so how the fuck does it ind the other networks then...?) I check this out and it is switched on.  It now tells me that none of the networks it usually connects to are within range ( it is about half way between the wifi router and my laptop which works fine, the other three networks are our neighbours and all waaaaay further away.)

There was some swearing and after resetting network settings and trying to install a network automatically and then manually I gave up and said fuck it. 

we went to a freinds house for lunch and came back home at about 6pm. Mrs Moon switched poota on and lo and bahold it connected automatically as if nothing had happened.:thud:

I fukin Hate computors!🤬

Don’t tell Pete, you’ll get black listed 😝

3 hours ago, MooN said:

I fukin Hate computors!🤬

I feel your pain, computers were sent here to f*ck with our heads

uh-huh-nods.gif.699e9613f0576f482e1f75a4469024e9.gif

• Haha 1