Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

The experts call it a virus....or did I read it wrong again.... the virus spread to person to person...

Screenshot_20231103_182645_Chrome.jpg

It says on that that Polio is a disease, you really are a fucktard.

35 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It says on that that Polio is a disease, you really are a fucktard.

So if I have polio and caugh on you..you could catch the disease? 

So if I have cancer and caugh on you'll end up with a cancer disease?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dr. Herbert Snow, Surgeon of the London Cancer Hospital, had this to say: "I am convinced that some 80 per cent of these cancer deaths are caused by the inoculations or vaccinations they have undergone.

New York Press, January 26,1909 publishes a report by W.B. Clark which states, “Cancer was practically unknown until compulsory vaccination with cowpox vaccine began to be introduced.

“I have not seen autism with the Amish,” said Dr. Frank Noonan, a family practitioner in Lancaster County, Pa., who has treated thousands of Amish for a quarter-century. (Amish don't vaxx)

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Dr. Herbert Snow, Surgeon of the London Cancer Hospital, had this to say: "I am convinced that some 80 per cent of these cancer deaths are caused by the inoculations or vaccinations they have undergone.

Well there could be some truth to that....ps..

Stop posting those new clips from the twilight zone...you loose all credibility....use your mind...like I do...

• Haha 2

Anyway if you got jabbed and feel unwell the only thing that you can try is this, it costs nothing and a friend of mine who tried it said he felt an improvement and now he continues to do it, he couldn't get out of bed after his third jab and could barely talk.

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) now recommends prolonged FASTING as a first-line treatment for post-vaccine symptoms and the inflammatory conditions associated with the vague diagnostic term “long COVID.”

The FLCCC doctors see firsthand how the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is damaging people, whether through natural infection or through the mRNA transcription process relayed by the COVID-19 vaccines. They believe the spike protein is exacerbating underlying inflammatory conditions and causing additional micro-clotting, mitochondrial dysfunction, autoimmune conditions and neurological issues. The doctors believe that a 3-day fast can break down and recycle these COVID-19 spike proteins through a process called chaperone-mediated autophagy.

1 minute ago, zzzak said:

Anyway if you got jabbed and feel unwell the only thing that you can try is this, it costs nothing and a friend of mine who tried it said he felt an improvement and now he continues to do it, he couldn't get out of bed after his third jab and could barely talk.

The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) now recommends prolonged FASTING as a first-line treatment for post-vaccine symptoms and the inflammatory conditions associated with the vague diagnostic term “long COVID.”

The FLCCC doctors see firsthand how the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is damaging people, whether through natural infection or through the mRNA transcription process relayed by the COVID-19 vaccines. They believe the spike protein is exacerbating underlying inflammatory conditions and causing additional micro-clotting, mitochondrial dysfunction, autoimmune conditions and neurological issues. The doctors believe that a 3-day fast can break down and recycle these COVID-19 spike proteins through a process called chaperone-mediated autophagy.

Slow down...slow down zzzak...you need to investigate the Amish...I find it amazing that they don't suffer from autisum....do you think it could be the inbreeding?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well that was to quick....you need to investigate this  more deeply!

Investigated that years ago, by the way you look kind of like a cross between the Amish and Newfies, anything to say about that ?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's a disease in your knobend?

Fucking glad I had that vaccine in the 60's then!

Well I'm afraid to inform you pete that your knobend died many years ago ...it serves the purpose  a straw to expel your urine...nothing more....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Investigated that years ago, by the way you look kind of like a cross between the Amish and Newfies, anything to say about that ?

Could be....I carry many types of genes in this current form...

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, zzzak said:

What about other diseases...diabetes..high blood pressure..covid...cancers...any info on those...

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

you retards have all been on the sauce

Oh my head...I had to blow off a little steam...the crown was flowing last night....I don't drink very often been almost a year and I think I had like six beers since my last drink...it's the annual rush to get cars prep for winter at the shop...book solid till the end of the month...I hate doing it but I have to turn customers away...we can only do so much....it's like this every year ...people wait till the first snowflakes and it's on....it's like some of them think winter will pass us by...they must be watching the news and think climate change will come this year and we won't have snow...

• Like 2

Well my day has got a bit shitty and tomorrow will be even shittier.

My Dad won’t go and see how my mums doing because his dog has a heart condition- yep that really is his final excuse.

Brother number one who I generally have a very good relationship with got nasty and told me I should take care of all of it as he can’t/won’t so I think we have now fallen out as he has not replied to my text asking whats up.

Brother number two who I reconciled with only a few weeks ago has said he’s prepared to share the care burden and we are going to see her tomorrow so thats something.  Except my little bro who is prepared to share the burden is in her bad books for no real reason other than she doesn’t like his wife (he rang her yesterday 9 times, text her 3 times and got no reply) so when we turn up tomoz it’s going to seem like an ambush. 

I rang her yesterday and she sounded confused but functioning and has had a “big argument” with her bestie, they are no longer talking. She wouldn't say why but I know this is because the bestie was going to try and tell her how it is and theres absolutely no way she’ll accept it, if you dare broach the subject of forgetfulness she gets very aggressive.

I’m going to have to do a dementia assessment without her catching on and she’s somehow both demented and sharp so whoopie they’ll be no Happy Sunday post from me tomoz 😆

Oh and just for a little icing on the cake it’s a 4 1/2 hour round trip that is likely the first of many for someone that none of us like. 

Right I’m off to converse with her concerned friends to see if they are overreacting 🤞 or she is truly a danger to herself. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My Dad won’t go and see how my mums doing because his dog has a heart condition- yep that really is his final excuse.

Brother number one who I generally have a very good relationship with got nasty and told me I should take care of all of it as he can’t/won’t so I think we have now fallen out as he has not replied to my text asking whats up.

Brother number two who I reconciled with only a few weeks ago has said he’s prepared to share the care burden and we are going to see her tomorrow so thats something.  Except my little bro who is prepared to share the burden is in her bad books for no real reason other than she doesn’t like his wife (he rang her yesterday 9 times, text her 3 times and got no reply) so when we turn up tomoz it’s going to seem like an ambush. 

I rang her yesterday and she sounded confused but functioning and has had a “big argument” with her bestie, they are no longer talking. She wouldn't say why but I know this is because the bestie was going to try and tell her how it is and theres absolutely no way she’ll accept it, if you dare broach the subject of forgetfulness she gets very aggressive.

I’m going to have to do a dementia assessment without her catching on and she’s somehow both demented and sharp so whoopie they’ll be no Happy Sunday post from me tomoz 😆

Oh and just for a little icing on the cake it’s a 4 1/2 hour round trip that is likely the first of many for someone that none of us like. 

Right I’m off to converse with her concerned friends to see if they are overreacting 🤞 or she is truly a danger to herself. 

Well hopefully it will go better than you fear it will

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

How old is she?