Dropped it.

Saul

Dropped me bleddy bike today, nothing but a few tiny scratches and not hurt at all apart from my pride.    Embarrassing though and I thought long and hard before posting it on here.  I pulled up to stop at a junction when a dray lorry flashed me out, just as I was about to put my feet down, I got flustered tried to get in gear and pull away and managed to get my foot caught and slowly fell over.  🙄

IMG_7976.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

I know, done it before and will probably do it again.    Worse bit was an older lady came rushing over saying 'are you alright love'.  Embarrassed I was 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Dropped me bleddy bike today, nothing but a few tiny scratches and not hurt at all apart from my pride.    Embarrassing though and I thought long and hard before posting it on here.  I pulled up to stop at a junction when a dray lorry flashed me out, just as I was about to put my feet down, I got flustered tried to get in gear and pull away and managed to get my foot caught and slowly fell over.  🙄

IMG_7976.jpg

It's more authentic now, a bit of damage looks like the real deal 😆

Hands up who hasn't at some point dropped their bike? 

Cbs Hello GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's more authentic now, a bit of damage looks like the real deal 😆

Hands up who hasn't at some dropped their bike? 

Cbs Hello GIF by Wolf Entertainment

Me.... Never Oh My God Lol GIF by Lifetime Well not the busa or rsv at any rate......

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hands up who hasn't at some dropped their bike? 

Me! If you're talking about going over while stationary or walking pace.

However, between 71-73 I binned bikes more than 20 times riding like a fool!

Does that count?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

IMG_7976.jpg

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 3