Sidewinder

Saul

Anyone remember these being advertised back in the day?  I remember them coming on the market when the 125 learner laws came in so that people could still ride their 250's on L plates.    I flirted with the idea of getting one to put on my XS750 so that I could ride it on L plates as I had it before I passed my test.  The insurance quote killed that idea.  Plus it was just easy to pass the test back then (1984).  

sidewinder2.jpeg.1f9befb59d49a684d75ae420985945ed.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Inkedsidewinderprice.jpeg.b84288a2170125c6710b87a1ffab4631.jpg

You know, an adventurer needs all the help when exploring the moon like he does. It’s instant death if the bike falls over!

That does look handy for grocery shopping, though, I wonder if they do a longer travel version!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

You know, an adventurer needs all the help when exploring the moon like he does. It’s instant death if the bike falls over!

That does look handy for grocery shopping, though, I wonder if they do a longer travel version!

These blowhards wouldn't last two minutes out here would they Pedro?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

These blowhards wouldn't last two minutes out here would they Pedro?

I don’t know, Pete, I’d rather face the desert than that horrible weather, cold and rain, and muddy laybys I see on their reports!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/10/2022 at 20:41, Pedro said:

I don’t know, Pete, I’d rather face the desert than that horrible weather, cold and rain, and muddy laybys I see on their reports!

You wouldn’t last over here you sun drenched Nancy .    . Why do you think @XTreme moved to Spain….. 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Six30 said:

No … I’d see him as a Portuguese crime lord who would take over London 

I'd like to think that too, but in London I got confused when crossing the street and figuring out from which side cars were coming from :classic_laugh:

52 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You wouldn’t last over here you sun drenched Nancy .

I wouldn't be riding as much as here, that's a fact, sit inside looking at the rain pelting the window :classic_laugh:

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends 

• Haha 4