Why …

Six30

Why don’t the police just drag these fucking idiots out the way as soon as they sit down instead of gently trying to prize there hands off the road that they’ve superglued there and asking them if they want a coffee I heard on an interview the other day …

This country is a joke 

6FE0DFE8-E911-4AE9-9E98-30DD19467DC7.jpeg

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Why don’t the police just drag these fucking idiots out the way as soon as they sit down instead of gently trying to prize there hands off the road that they’ve superglued there and asking them if they want a coffee I heard on an interview the other day …

This country is a joke 

Don't your police force ride Hondas.... And your asking why?... 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

This country is a joke 

A six wheeler at 50mph would do nicely.👍

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

This country is a joke 

Amen to that, its too human rights oriented...

Do they not realise that probably most things they use in their day to day life originates from oil in one way or another 🤔 

Hypocritical twats

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Marcel said:

These crazy loonies have no idea  if we stop production of all oil product...it would be the end of the world has we know it....

My point precisely, they don't know what they are on about 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

Amen to that, its too human rights oriented...

Do they not realise that probably most things they use in their day to day life originates from oil in one way or another 🤔 

Hypocritical twats

Look at that those twats on both ends of the front row, fleece jackets and "hiking"shoes and whatever, it's PTFE from head to toes, twats!

Yank them out and let them bleed from their hands!

Jeesus, "bleed from their hands" ... my bad week is making me angry :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4