BOTM July 2022 Submissions!

XTreme

33 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Have you been vaccinated for monkeypok? 

I don't mess with monkeys and you should have learned your lesson since they banned you from the zoo.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Hi @Sofia good luck! No water in the images thats good luck for winning botm :wave:

She’ll win for some silly reason like “ ooh look at the shadow on the wall “

Twats

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I don't mess with monkeys and you should have learned your lesson since they banned you from the zoo.

Look's like it's spreading like wild fires.... I've heard between the branches that's it's affecting lots of harley riders in bike rallies... You know.. Bunch of guys hanging out... Sleeping in tents..ex...ex...close contact with in the bros...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

image.thumb.png.0df7d3e581c4ae996bfe1b4226b353b8.png

20220719_204211.thumb.jpg.e86c211dd4cceccc41c68fe1e7f6c647.jpg

Because I'm generous, I'm putting 2 now, will choose later which one goes forward!

We need to see more of you on here Sofia. All these blokes are getting a bit too friendly with each other.

We need more female input or it’s just gay this and gay that 🙄

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Six30 said:

She’ll win for some silly reason like “ ooh look at the shadow on the wall “

Twats

Funny you mentioned that i noticed her shadow and it was really a cool feature of that image, not to mention the history that must have gone through that doorway. 

Gunna be hard t beat, just to make sure im taking the KLR to the beach for a water shot.

:wave:

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

We need to see more of you on here Sofia. All these blokes are getting a bit too friendly with each other.

Gay

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

You never got to third grade.

This is funny, my college recently said im the class of 1985, i dint think igot my degree until 1987.

Now im wondering where those two extra years came from.

No, i never took an english course why do you ask?

:classic_unsure:

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I couldn't agree more.... All this gay stuff is in good humour.. A bit tasteless... But I'm in no way homophobic... I've said before doing the work that I do.. I meet lot's of different people.. And some are gays...some are the most ok people I've met... 

Ureaka, a ride report idea! Im going to document the transport my mossberg 590 shotgun up to the farm to exchange for the mossy 500 shotgun that was doing duty there.

Least anyone forget i have a molle shotgun scabbord on the KLR. The public should enjoy this seeing how gun frindly they are.

I dare anyone to tailgate.

😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

I couldn't agree more.... All this gay stuff is in good humour.. A bit tasteless... But I'm in no way homophobic... I've said before doing the work that I do.. I meet lot's of different people.. And some are gays...some are the most ok people I've met... 

if I was a mod , I wouldn’t put up with this gay shit on here .

• Haha 1

Im gunning for the redneck cracker on meth vote, to bad mawsely isnt here thats one vbote im out of, do i get a handicap or is that reserved for the English. 🤓

115431190_5002.thumb.jpg.9fea89d09c1dc19c9b6445541d6ad163.jpg

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Tym said:

Im gunning for the redneck cracker on meth vote, to bad mawsely isnt here thats one vbote im out of, do i get a handicap or is that reserved for the English. 🤓

115431190_5002.thumb.jpg.9fea89d09c1dc19c9b6445541d6ad163.jpg

Fixed 

CA66394C-06B9-4887-8B74-14629F1B74E7.jpeg

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Fixed 

CA66394C-06B9-4887-8B74-14629F1B74E7.jpeg

Your(six) right that part is unnecessary. Tanks U. .4 less mb to boot, winner winner pumkin dinner.

500.thumb.jpg.0a634509dc02e51d86a262e66ab439c1.jpg

That eagle on the plate says i get to park in 06 and above parking spots at the O Club.

:banana121or:

• Like 1