Just started a ruck on FaceButt!

XTreme

Not deliberately......I just posted that the Beemer had gone, and why! If I didn't people would start asking about it so I thought I'd better pre-empt that.

"The Beemer is now history as it was returned to the dealer yesterday. For the last time! After owning it for 7 weeks (4 of which were spent in the dealers getting repaired under warranty) I sent it back and got a full refund.

What were the problems? Front crankshaft oil seal leaking, ABS module (which went twice), then the Servo. Fantastic to ride, but I don't need that grief in my life".

So I didn't rant about it......AFAIC I got a bad one but I got my money back! I don't think that's typical of GS's by any means.

But there was an immediate pile on by Beemer haters, then guys from the Strom group who are friends of mine (who told me I'd be sorry if I sold the Strom), and a few others who just wanted to stir the pot.

Like @Specs who's a Beemer owner but he just started slagging them off cos he's fucking bored!

Then in came the Beemer Boys to defend the brand and now they're all bent out of shape.

Royal Rumble Wrestling GIF by WWE

Seems to be you're either a Beemer FanBoy or a Beemer Hater......with me stuck in the middle!

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4