Jump to content
Tym

Time for a weekend thread!

Recommended Posts

Might as well start it off with a bang, down to 125 cant wait to hit the beach, since ya;ll dont like my rib cage pics.

 

This is what being 69 inches tall and 125 pounds look like, any single Red blooded American hot as hell ladies who are diverse available?

 

Why the anser is yes if you pick the right colour.

 

 

802671552_vest2.thumb.jpg.8b8f6a3bcca60ff585e2442d3aaf0f5a.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to love confidence, its gives you a freedom all its own. 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No sign of the Teutonic Oil Belcher returning so I'm grounded.

Waiting to get the nod on a couple of jobs so I could be working my nuts off!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Might as well start it off with a bang, down to 125 cant wait to hit the beach, since ya;ll dont like my rib cage pics.

 

This is what being 69 inches tall and 125 pounds look like, any single Red blooded American hot as hell ladies who are diverse available?

 

Why the anser is yes if you pick the right colour.

 

 

802671552_vest2.thumb.jpg.8b8f6a3bcca60ff585e2442d3aaf0f5a.jpg

You cant be just saying numbers because most of us here work in KG so at 125 your still a fat bastard :classic_laugh:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My weekend started yesterday and i spent 10 hours trail riding in glorious weather. Today I've jet washed the bike to get all the red clay off it and jet washed the walls and path in the front garden now i'm just bumming around 🙃

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am off to get a battery for the scoot tomorrow, the one fitted only holds charge for a couple of days.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You cant be just saying numbers because most of us here work in KG so at 125 your still a fat bastard :classic_laugh:

I;ll take that from Fred becuse he;s a stud muffin. :littleguy:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My weekend started yesterday and i spent 10 hours trail riding in glorious weather. Today I've jet washed the bike to get all the red clay off it and jet washed the walls and path in the front garden now i'm just bumming around 🙃

Well I don't see a Ride Report!

You sure you're not bullshitting Fred?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My weekend started yesterday and i spent 10 hours trail riding in glorious weather. Today I've jet washed the bike to get all the red clay off it and jet washed the walls and path in the front garden now i'm just bumming around 🙃

any dwarf dagos involved in your bumming.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am off to get a battery for the scoot tomorrow, the one fitted only holds charge for a couple of days.

 

This might be a stupid question, is there a draw of  current from an electifical fuckdown?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XTreme said:

Dwarf Lagos? 

I thought he said Dwarf Legos. 🤪

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tym said:

This might be a stupid question, is there a draw of  current from an electifical fuckdown?

I understood what you meant and its not a stupid question 

what can we learn from this, that's right i'm spending too much time on here if i'm starting to understand Tym :classic_laugh:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Dwarf Lagos? 

I should check before posting, bastard predictive text.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well I don't see a Ride Report!

You sure you're not bullshitting Fred?

Don't try that fishing tactic on me LOL 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tym said:

This might be a stupid question, is there a draw of  current from an electifical fuckdown?

I did disconnect the battery (last week) and it still lost charge..

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

I did disconnect the battery (last week) and it still lost charge..

This is why its nice to live somewhere its get very cold, best test of a battery is can it work at zero degrees. :littleguy:

Unless you run an unheated lithium then fuck you it aint gunna work. 🤪

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Waiting for a call from the ktm dealer... Bike sprung a leak Tuesday.. They came to pick it up... Its about 2.5 hours away... If it's ready for the weekend... I might drive down today and do a sleep over in Moncton.. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting classic plates for my drip free KLR fixed by the Greatest female rider ever  @Tammy next year, trailers here are for the trash. 🤪

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well what do you know  do a review at Slipins and it appears on my FaceFuck page,

 

oh well, more free content for that content free website. 

 

Stand bye @XTreme you have incoming fb pm's

 

🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Well what do you know  do a review at Slipins and it appears on my FaceFuck page,

 

oh well, more free content for that content free website. 

 

Stand bye @XTreme you have incoming fb pm's

 

🤪

More distraught ladies?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy