Brit Electricity.

Tym

WTF kind of current do ya;ll pull i have a dualit kettle and the cord is as thick as a 220 line over here, we run 110 in the wall sockets i need an adapter, then the light s dim when it goes on. Makes hot fucking water it does. :littleguy:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Tym said:

WTF kind of current do ya;ll pull i have a dualit kettle and the cord is as thick as a 220 line over here, we run 110 in the wall sockets i need an adapter, then the light s dim when it goes on. Makes hot fucking water it does. :littleguy:

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 1

My dualit toater rocks too, when the EU tried to regulate these things is when Brexit  took off.... :littleguy:

what liberals cant regulate they mandate. Imagine britain with lame toasters and kettles

that bing water to only a simmer. 

:wave:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tym said:

We run the killing kind of current 240volts in our sockets.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Swagman said:

We run the killing kind of current 240volts in our sockets.

We have to wire special for that kind of power, usaully just for the biggest power users. :littleguy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

We have to wire special for that kind of power, usaully just for the biggest power users. :littleguy:

It’s standard over here, so most house are the same.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Swagman said:

It’s standard over here, so most house are the same.

Thats why the greenies in the EU wanted your kettles and taosters banned. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thats why the greenies in the EU wanted your kettles and taosters banned. :littleguy:

Yeah they did succeed in getting the wattage lowered on them, don’t make sense to me they have to be on longer so defeats the reasons they changed them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Yeah they did succeed in getting the wattage lowered on them, 

Not mine i scored the original power suckers. 😆

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Buckster said:

110v is gay.

Not allowed to say that in floriduh until the 4th grade now, so your third grade insult is illegal in Americas penis. Even i find that strange, this is the world we live in today. Not my fault. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

Just now, Tym said:

Not allowed to say that in floriduh until the 4th grade now, so your third grade insult is illegal in Americas penis. Even i find that strange, this is the world we live in today. Not my fault. :classic_unsure:

I saw that bill had gone through, about time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Let the kids learn sex naturally, reading about it on bathroom walls. :classic_unsure:

Better that than some fucktard that shouldn’t be a teacher telling a wee lad that he is is trans because he likes pink.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Better that than some fucktard that shouldn’t be a teacher telling a wee lad that he is is trans because he likes pink.

You said that so well, like you;ve been practising waiting for the right moment. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

France runs 220v, mostly between 8 and 13 amps. At work I have 16A. but most professional or industrial installations are 3 phase, so at work I run ( for example) the power outlets on the port with 3 outlets one on each phase, but then I also have one 3 phase socket on each post which gives 380v.  Don't ask me how they get 380 from 3 x 220, I'm a complete numpty at electmatrickery. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

France runs 220v, mostly between 8 and 13 amps. At work I have 16A. but most professional or industrial installations are 3 phase, so at work I run ( for example) the power outlets on the port with 3 outlets one on each phase, but then I also have one 3 phase socket on each post which gives 380v.  Don't ask me how they get 380 from 3 x 220, I'm a complete numpty at electmatrickery. 

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

Each phase to neutral is 220v, but 380v between phases, innit!

The equipment I used to work on was made in Japan, that run on 100v AC, so the equipment had big transformers in them to reduce the supply from whichever country it was installed into down to 100v.

• Like 1

On 11/03/2022 at 12:38, Tym said:

My dualit toater rocks too, when the EU tried to regulate these things is when Brexit  took off.... :littleguy:

what liberals cant regulate they mandate. Imagine britain with lame toasters and kettles

that bing water to only a simmer. 

:wave:

Using less power isn't looking like bad idea at the moment?

Our EU approved kettle and vacuum cleaner both seem to do their jobs well enough! 😉👍