First Weekend in March!

XTreme

28 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How's she feeling Tym?

I think shes doing ok because of where she is, she thinks she isnt because where she is, the funny part is we are both right. 

She hurts, you know how that goes, what can ya do...well past best sell date.....knacker time me thinks. 

😆

• Like 4

On 06/03/2022 at 20:36, Tym said:

The 325e goes back to the shop monday for more updates. Trying to clean as fast as possible. I have a rep to uphold. :littleguy:

Updates? What are you bolting to it.:classic_laugh:

2880px-PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@Clive

KtmMitch from Rally Raid UK did the Mablethorpe beach race on the weekend on his T700.  He rode it there, raced it and then rode it home :classic_cool:

IMG_1039.JPG.c8712d03ab582b693ba3d8e543466178.JPG

Good man, most seem to turn up on a trailer or in a van....very few (if any) are street legal,

I must go on the last meeting of the season (27th) 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Updates? What are you bolting to it.:classic_laugh:

2880px-PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg

Dont mean to poop on squad automatics butt that chit gets heavy with all the belts of ammo you have to carry cant a small 22 do the same thing? 😆

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Dont mean to poop on squad automatics butt that chit gets heavy with all the belts of ammo you have to carry cant a small 22 do the same thing? 😆

Sorry, first pic of what I pictured in my head. You know I know bugga all about them.

• Haha 3

Well, it was a pretty successful weekend entertaining our friends. The weather held for us, but it was a bit windy. Had a nice meal at our local restaurant on Saturday evening too.

IMG_20220306_144510.thumb.jpg.d696447a67b2f5cd81b79564d610d2a3.jpg

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Sorry, first pic of what I pictured in my head. You know I know bugga all about them.

Simple SergeAnt, you have the chits thats really heavy to carry, and the chit that isnt, i;ll take isnt for major pussy points. They never really made me do anything to be honest, they knew my pa was a col. 😆

8 minutes ago, Tango said:

Well, it was a pretty successful weekend entertaining our friends. The weather held for us, but it was a bit windy. Had a nice meal at our local restaurant on Saturday evening too.

What are normal people doing here?  No freaky ginger haircuts or tats? jeez...😆

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tango said:

Nice photo 👍, where is that ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice photo 👍, where is that ?

Thanks, Bob. It's at the top of the castle that's in my photo for BOTM this month. The town is Gruissan, which is about 20 mins from my place. 

• Like 3