Tuesdays are garbage days...

Tym

Got the wheelie bin out, getting ready to go under with another go pro case , hope this one keeps the water out. 

Be nice getting a new one just to not need the case.Hopefully i;ll get some good garbage pics.

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Worked out well, i rode the outgoing tide to the island like a pro, when i got there, you wont believe what i found.

hjhvthgref.thumb.jpg.a319153f3c89c21867aec14ee6dba7ff.jpg

Sealed with wax and there is a message inside, got a train pic for Pete, this is a rare bird observation car's on an amtrak mean its special.

jhgyrtre.thumb.jpg.45ed6799ff5f8ff8d07b2e8e8781cb5b.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Worked out well, i rode the outgoing tide to the island like a pro, when i got there, you wont believe what i found.

hjhvthgref.thumb.jpg.a319153f3c89c21867aec14ee6dba7ff.jpg

Sealed with wax and there is a message inside, got a train pic for Pete, this is a rare bird observation car's on an amtrak mean its special.

jhgyrtre.thumb.jpg.45ed6799ff5f8ff8d07b2e8e8781cb5b.jpg

What's the message.....and why is that building leaning Tym? 

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's the message.....and why is that building leaning Tym? 

Its a dead things ashes inside a zip lock bag inside the bottle, what building? :classic_unsure:

• Confused 1

Well, this bottle is a doG send, i needed a third bottle for my trilogy of holloween terror at sea, gunna stick a skulls head to this one,

ballast it down so it floats with the skull just above water, and have another funeral service for the poor sod inside.

Win win for everyone! Baby Fetus, Captain Turkey, and now The tomb of the unknown Sailor.

What are you doing for holloween this year?

🤓

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Tym said:

That got there quickly, God bless the Royal mail, I only posted it a few days ago. It's a Molotov cocktail for you, but I think the petrol must have leaked out leaving just the fuse.

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, Tym said:

Well, this bottle is a doG send, i needed a third bottle for my trilogy of holloween terror at sea, gunna stick a skulls head to this one,

ballast it down so it floats with the skull just above water, and have another funeral service for the poor sod inside.

Win win for everyone! Baby Fetus, Captain Turkey, and now The tomb of the unknown Sailor.

What are you doing for holloween this year?

🤓

Party party at my sisters.... fancy dress

• Like 1