GoPro Hero 10 Released!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Good luck getting one from GoPro in the UK…because you won’t.

Then you’ll only get your money back once you threaten court action through a solicitor or (if you were less stupid than buying from GoPro) paid with PayPal and are able to make a claim through them for non-delivery.

GoPro are absolute cunts and will never again see a single penny of my money. Their customer service lies, lies, lies a bit more, then engages in a grand act of lying. Fuck them up the arse. I hope everyone in the company dies of cancerous AIDS.

Not a fan then.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Then you’ll only get your money back once you threaten court action through a solicitor or (if you were less stupid than buying from GoPro) paid with PayPal and are able to make a claim through them for non-delivery.

GoPro are absolute cunts and will never again see a single penny of my money. Their customer service lies, lies, lies a bit more, then engages in a grand act of lying. Fuck them up the arse. I hope everyone in the company dies of cancerous AIDS.

Don’t beat about the bush, say what you mean @Mawsley.lol

• Haha 2

My job as at home sales manager at Go Pro has been great, my numbers are through the roof! Permotion to promotions for me! I havnt had to do squat

i dont even answer the phone all i do is drugs and hookers all day! Whoo hoo who doesnt love capitalism! 

🤓

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Maybe they just didn't want you as a client Dave?

I mean it's understandable they didn't want the brand tarnished by endless footage of you binning your Vespa!

Spider Man Lol GIF

• Haha 5