Off Roading

Six30

Just now, Six30 said:

@Sir Fallsalot might be able to answer this , is there places in Wales where you can go off road and stay off road all day with out using public roads .

There used to be that place up by Rhayader where you pay a couple of quid and off you go on his private land!

Somebody's farm it was......I think this pic was taken there!

FILE351.JPG.24ee05f719217a35ba3b3c05b7395c4d.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, Six30 said:

@Sir Fallsalot might be able to answer this , is there places in Wales where you can go off road and stay off road all day with out using public roads .

Not legally no. You can but you will be taking a chance you wont get caught

lots of people are not clear on the use of the words off roading. All off roading in England and wales is illegal unless you have the landowners permission, what i ride are unsealed roads they are legal to ride but you have to comply to the same rules as riding on paved roads so you need  tax insurance MOT and licence but i do stray now and then 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

All off roading in England and wales is illegal

You'd be in your element here Fred......everything you see you can ride.

In my case I see it......I think "fuck that"........then take a photo of it as if I had! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You'd be in your element here Fred......everything you see you can ride.

In my case I see it......I think "fuck that"........then take a photo of it as if I had! :classic_laugh:

Trouble is i'd be hiding from the heat most of the time probably never go outside for the summer months. I don't mind the ground wet keeps the dust down and adds grip on the dirt until it goes too wet lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Six30......a lot more pleasant than splashing around in filth in the pissing rain in Wales would be a week's holiday trail riding in Spain.

I think @Skippy's mate does offroading tours in Murcia!

thats a thought..... was thinking of getting a couple of off roaders for me and my nephew, im  going to wait till next year before i go abroad .

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There used to be that place up by Rhayader where you pay a couple of quid and off you go on his private land!

Somebody's farm it was......I think this pic was taken there!

FILE351.JPG.24ee05f719217a35ba3b3c05b7395c4d.JPG

That was Tom's farm, he's long gone now and before he died got hounded by locals even though it was in the middle of nowhere :wank4az:

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Six30......a lot more pleasant than splashing around in filth in the pissing rain in Wales would be a week's holiday trail riding in Spain.

I think @Skippy's mate does offroading tours in Murcia!

Absolutely mate, they use old school XR250’s which are perfect for down here or alternatively they can provide guidance and help sort the logistics of staying down here if you bring your own bikes.

It’s all very laid back but if you wanted something more extreme then that can be sorted too or even full on motorcross holidays.

The good thing is there’s so much legal off roading down here that it’s never busy and as long as you stick to the trails and tracks and don’t tear across open countryside then the police are fine. You often see the Guardia Civil out on their XT660R’s down here.

If anyone does think about coming down then let me know.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Absolutely mate, they use old school XR250’s which are perfect for down here or alternatively they can provide guidance and help sort the logistics of staying down here if you bring your own bikes.

It’s all very laid back but if you wanted something more extreme then that can be sorted too or even full on motorcross holidays.

The good thing is there’s so much legal off roading down here that it’s never busy and as long as you stick to the trails and tracks and don’t tear across open countryside then the police are fine. You often see the Guardia Civil out on their XT660R’s down here.

If anyone does think about coming down then let me know.

Stick up a few pics so the guys can see the type of stuff they do Ray.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Stick up a few pics so the guys can see the type of stuff they do Ray.

Okay mate, give me a day or so and I’ll pull something together 👍

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Okay mate, give me a day or so and I’ll pull something together 👍

Put up a new thread in here and give all the contact details so it's a bit of publicity for them.

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Forgot to say that track days with hire bikes at Cartagena circuit is also a possibility 

I went there in 2006......nice circuit! 

Though in @Six30's case he'd probably be more interested in van hire! 

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

What you say @Clive?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

sixtwat.jpg.2818558b6edd8c69f65fe19254f608b0.jpg

Calling me a twat … oh the irony   :rofl:

and look how the twats parked ... how many bays you want.

8B83FC82-2A2C-497C-86EA-6F71BB0881DE.jpeg

• Haha 1