Third Weekend in August!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

time for an upgrade clive...

image.png.be67f16c45389279b6334efd1e3597e2.png

Same!!!...... except my keyboard is ivory......or ground in dirt......😂

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Pete, I'm well jealous.    How far did you go ?

gs279.jpg.0ed4c42edef24410bfa1e0f21682c982.jpg.705e97e1ead35c1b65f814d33d3104ff.jpg

About 100kms Bob......by the time I got back it was heating up quite a bit!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I'm glad you had a good day out Michelle but you realise that riding your RE with a Honda shirt on is a sure fire way to piss him off 😯

No, never would I cross the two.....come on!  I am a rural Canadian, but I do have SOME style....

This photo was after I got home on the Honda, my second ride of the day.  

WOW, to think if wearing that on the RE, just madness.  :rofl:

...and to wear leather and that helmet on the RE would also SUCK.....😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Picked up the new toy today, had an hour out after prepping it for tomorrows ride. Its a Beta 300 X Trainer 

Jury is out for the moment its certainly more agile and easier to ride on the dirt than anything else i have but the gearing is stupidly low, first and second gears are useless for the kind of riding i do at the moment and the front suspension is going to need some work to get it right for me. The seat height is low and i can flat foot both feet when sat on it which is going to be a great help in the technical stuff the XR is a sky scraper in comparison to it. Lets see how a proper ride tomorrow goes 

!cid_B4FB3EB8-88D8-4098-8B04-00B78E5DA69F.thumb.jpg.0bef0a779ae12497a86bacca961c317f.jpg

!cid_0F1C9E3D-30A8-4535-B0C9-619053759710.thumb.jpg.cf20c17d75b50701e8524bd81be07afa.jpg

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Picked up the new toy today, had an hour out after prepping it for tomorrows ride. Its a Beta 300 X Trainer 

Jury is out for the moment its certainly more agile and easier to ride on the dirt than anything else i have but the gearing is stupidly low, first and second gears are useless for the kind of riding i do at the moment and the front suspension is going to need some work to get it right for me. The seat height low and i can flat foot both feet when sat on it which is going to be a great help in the technical stuff the XR is a sky scraper in comparison to it. Lets see how a proper ride tomorrow goes 

!cid_B4FB3EB8-88D8-4098-8B04-00B78E5DA69F.thumb.jpg.0bef0a779ae12497a86bacca961c317f.jpg

!cid_0F1C9E3D-30A8-4535-B0C9-619053759710.thumb.jpg.cf20c17d75b50701e8524bd81be07afa.jpg

NICE!! 😎

I'm curious to know how you will like it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

NICE!! 😎

I'm curious to see how you like it.

Thanks, the last 2 stroke dirt bike i had was in 1989 so it's going to take a bit of getting used to, the power delivery on this bike is very much like a four stroke though as it has loads of bottom end torque designed more as a trail bike than an enduro bike that and the low seat height is what attracted me to it 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Thanks, the last 2 stroke dirt bike i had was in 1989 so it's going to take a bit of getting used to, the power delivery on this bike is very much like a four stroke though as it has loads of bottom end torque designed more as a trail bike than an enduro bike that and the low seat height is what attracted me to it 

Looks great Fred!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Nice one Fred, if you can get used to it after years of four strokes I reckon that'll do you well.   Not really a bike for riding up to Mid-Wales though methinks.

I got it to do the tougher stuff local to me.  Most of tomorrows ride is not what its intended for really but its running in time :classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I got it to do the tougher stuff local to me.  Most of tomorrows ride is not what its intended for really but its running in time :classic_smile:

What dealer did you get it from Fred?