It messes my braids up

yen_powell

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Brilliant! 

I see you're working hard today then Yen? :classic_unsure:

In between TEAMS meetings with consultants. The thickness can be magnificent if you get a goodun.

• Haha 1

Ace 🤣

The bit where he clunks his head on the bar as he leaves reminds me of when we're trail riding under low trees, it's the one time when I'm glad that I'm only 5' 9'' whereas my mate is 6' 4'' 😀

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Ace 🤣

The bit where he clunks his head on the bar as he leaves reminds me of when we're trail riding under low trees, it's the one time when I'm glad that I'm only 5' 9'' whereas my mate is 6' 4'' 😀

I'm always hitting my head on stuff. Scaffolding, MIND YOUR HEAD signs, my own handlebars when I stand up under the bike, low hanging lights etc. I usually have a lump or two on the noggin, plus shin and elbow bruises from other acts of clumsiness I have forgotten.

When I was a teenager and got run over I put my head through the car windscreen, didn't even cut it. The doctor who checked me over at hospital asked to see the crash helmet I was wearing so he could see how damaged it was. When I said I didn't have a motorbike he re-checked my x-rays and felt my head all over again before he let me go.

• Haha 1

On 21/07/2021 at 11:51, Motobiker said:

I have the same problem. So, i drilled holes in the sides and a slot on top for my (rather dazzling) mohican.

I kid you not, a mate of mine, many many years ago when we were first discovering mopeds as dirt bikes, had a mohawk and carved out the foam of his helmet so's not to flatten it... 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2