Speed Triple R

Sofia

My current bike is a 2018 Speed Triple R, Dark Edition, Its a special edition done by 8 Ball for Triumph. It didnt really sell because the cot for the paint job was high, so I got lucky and bought it when everyone was buying the 2019 RS model for an excellent price from Jack Liileys. Its the 4th Speed Triple I have had, all from JL. To be fair I would have happily stayed with number one, that was my favourite, if it hadn't been stolen... So, originally bought in England, went to Germany and is now in Portgal. 

Ocasionally gets the company of the Mamoth and its little and large! And in Portugal keeps going inadvertadly off-road... On those ocasions I swear a lot and remember my childhood horse riding days!! I will try to put a video when at 1500 meters high the road was fit for GSs, not Pirelli Supercorse and MotoGP Ohlins.... 

IMG-20190907-WA0015 (1).jpeg

DSC_0351.JPG

DSC_0368.JPG

IMG-20181203-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20190507-WA0011.jpeg

IMG-20190901-WA0018.jpeg

DSC_0896.JPG

IMG-20190508-WA0004.jpeg

DSC_0903.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BusBoy said:

This!

IMG-20190907-WA0015 (1).jpeg

Is where you and Xtreme part ways ?

Some awesome shots there.

I dont know,  I did go to the top, this was just a little breather before going further up.  I wont put the video of this one because there was some severe swearing! And a lot of bucking!! 

22 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

You are wonderful!! Keep going. With every word you say Mucho wilts just that little bit more.  Perfect ??

Be careful, it can easly turn against you...!

Sofia isn't getting the jokes, Bruce, she doesn't know XTreme (or Pete) is very much into keeping his bikes very clean. Her Triumph is often filthy.

23 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

I'm more impressed that Sophia took her Speed triple up there, especially as in her intro she said she didn't have knowledge of dual sports / adventure bikes. I beg to differ. Anybody who can get a short wheel based street fighter up there has some dual sport talents.

It was totally not my choice, I can tell you! One day I will show the video, I was properlly pissed off!! The road was gone... Happens a lot around here. According to Pedro I should turn around... I dont believing in going back! 

40 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Sofia isn't getting the jokes, Bruce, she doesn't know XTreme (or Pete) is very much into keeping his bikes very clean. Her Triumph is often filthy.

Hoy!! I get the jokes and my bike is not filthy!! Its just not as clean as yours Mr I-have-a-garage-with-addequate-facilities!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

It's light hearted banter. Xtreme will be the first to own up to an aversion of offroad trails.  The fact that you can do it on a speed triple is just amazing. Kudos. You wouldnt catch me taking that gradient on a dirt road and ST. That's gutsy ?

My bike has been re-named Offroad Speed Triple! Its really the tyres that are almost slicks and make it extra spicy! 

Just now, XTreme said:

Great stuff Sofia......I'd probably have to take the car instead judging by your shots! :classic_unsure:

No,no,no!! Up, up and away we go!! Of course you can do it! You will have to clean a lot after, but 100% you can!

My bike was so dirty... Its an amazing paint job because its mate and all these crazy tracks I ve been in haven't damaged it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

More power to you Sophia :classic_cool:

Thank you! Although, 136 hp on slicks off road seems quite enough to me! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sofia said:

Thank you! Although, 136 hp on slicks off road seems quite enough to me! 

That comment reminds me of my friend who last year traded in his Speed Triple for a Himalayan.  As he came out with a big smile on his face he said '' look I've got a brand new bike and £600 ''

My other mate replied '' yes, but you've just lost 112bhp''   ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sofia said:

You will have to clean a lot after, 

You lost him right there, that will have given him palpitations.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That comment reminds me of my friend who last year traded in his Speed Triple for a Himalayan.  As he came out with a big smile on his face he said '' look I've got a brand new bike and £600 ''

My other mate replied '' yes, but you've just lost 112bhp''   ?

That is an "incredible" exchange of vehicles.... was to actually visit the Himalayan range?!

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

That is an "incredible" exchange of vehicles.... was to actually visit the Himalayan range?!

It's strange but he only kept it for 4 months and then bought a KTM1090R from my mate ?

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It's strange but he only kept it for 4 months and then bought a KTM1090R from my mate ?

Ahhh! Thats better!!!

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

You lost him right there, that will have given him palpitations.

here is the state of my bike at the top of that track! 

1568100663876.jpg

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It's not that bad! @boboneleg and @Sir Fallsalot are the ones that get their bikes covered in shit, toxic waste, foreskin cheese, and other disgusting substances.

Foreskin?! Thats proper reprobate territory!! @Pedro commedt was correct!!

Saw a guy on Mad Sunday being pulled over by the Police as he was rding a GSX-R K3 wearing only his boots and helmet! So there he was, stood next to his bike, not protected by the petrol tank anymore, in his boots only!! Was it one of the gentleman mentioned above?! 

9 hours ago, Sofia said:

Foreskin?! Thats proper reprobate territory!! @Pedro commedt was correct!!

Saw a guy on Mad Sunday being pulled over by the Police as he was rding a GSX-R K3 wearing only his boots and helmet! So there he was, stood next to his bike, not protected by the petrol tank anymore, in his boots only!! Was it one of the gentleman mentioned above?! 

If you have any photos we can do an Identity Parade Sofia! :classic_laugh: