BOTM February- PICTURE SUBMISSION

Pedro

1 hour ago, Swagman said:

Yeah but I have 2 disadvantages no adventure bike and definitely no fucking scenery, sorry 3 no camera either.?

What do you mean no scenery... I'm sure Lincoln used to have a big pointy uppy building thing in the middle of it, very picturesque, some nice pics to be had down by the canal too I expect,  Fiskerton, cherry willingham,  you'll have me all teary eyed and nostalgic with a couple of pics from there...you're only an hour from the coast...tattershall castle, Boston stump, SKEGGY !  Louth...  there's the asylum at Rampton, that'd be a shoe in here for top pic ?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, MooN said:

What do you mean no scenery... I'm sure Lincoln used to have a big pointy uppy building thing in the middle of it, very picturesque, some nice pics to be had down by the canal too I expect,  Fiskerton, cherry willingham,  you'll have me all teary eyed and nostalgic with a couple of pics from there...you're only an hour from the coast...tattershall castle, Boston stump, SKEGGY !  Louth...  there's the asylum at Rampton, that'd be a shoe in here for top pic ?

Rampton yeah I can nearly spit on that from here, Skeggy you can have all the pics you want of that shithole, when I was a child I was dragged to that place every Friday night till Sunday night in the summer season it still gives me nightMares now, the cathedral well I’m not religious and to me it’s just the cathedral ? I suppose you are right about some of the stuff around here @MooN but the land scenery is a bit flat and boring no beautiful snow capped mountains here.?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Rampton yeah I can nearly spit on that from here, Skeggy you can have all the pics you want of that shithole, when I was a child I was dragged to that place every Friday night till Sunday night in the summer season it still gives me nightMares now, the cathedral well I’m not religious and to me it’s just the cathedral ? I suppose you are right about some of the stuff around here @MooN but the land scenery is a bit flat and boring no beautiful snow capped mountains here.?

You've always lived in that area Keith?

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Rampton? used to deliver there every day, 1 hour + to get in....10 mins delivering......1 hour plus to get out, but if they where moving patients (prisoners by another name) it could take much longer, hated covering that run?

Cherry Willingham! Was/is good chip shop there..,fish twice size of the tray.

Cherry chippy yeah was good.

16 hours ago, MooN said:

Did you mean this canal @MooN.

3C744887-1A10-47F5-87DE-E073D85F1D23.jpeg

DA987FCF-97DC-401D-B15A-DB2E6682FCF7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1