Third Weekend in February

XTreme

Bagheera is all clean now, his poor chain was so rusty, so fast with all the stuff they spray on the roads to prevent ice.  ?

But his chain has now been cleaned and lubed.....he is a happy guy...  ?? 

BEFORE3A9A8BFF-B2E3-4225-A254-3D073F49FE01_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.18997000627a52e5980ab1da16572c17.jpeg

AFTER099AC2CB-00ED-4FE6-8C72-C3336BC57F9F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.875bde7110178a53c25981e80fde4580.jpeg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Clive said:

My wife had her jab at the same time as me, she has had zero, zilch side effects, jammy sod, and she can't see what all the fuss is about? but on Wednesday she goes for her hospital check up, to see if the rat poison she has to take ain't causing damage to her vital organs, and she will moan like forever, cos when they take her blood she is a bleeder, and she will come back with the biggest bruises on her arm and the back of her hand, then!! she will be looking for sympathy......should I say, I can't see what all the fuss is about?, Or will I be risking a trip to A & E? ??

Go for it @Clive you can cook can’t you.?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Having a general tidy up in the shed, I do collect some crap!....half filled the wheely bin.?

Working sod that I’ll just keep collecting the crap.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

It's either bugger about in the shed, or sit in the bungalow, done enough if that since I retired, back out there after I have eaten.

It would drive me crazy if I retired!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

It's either bugger about in the shed, or sit in the bungalow, done enough of that since I retired, back out there after I have eaten.

Are you cooking your self then @Clive,????

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Fish and chips from the local chippy for me my daughter took ages getting it ?

Umm sounds better than my bacon roll.?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Bagheera is all clean now, his poor chain was so rusty, so fast with all the stuff they spray on the roads to prevent ice.  ?

But his chain has now been cleaned and lubed.....he is a happy guy...  ?? 

BEFORE3A9A8BFF-B2E3-4225-A254-3D073F49FE01_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.18997000627a52e5980ab1da16572c17.jpeg

AFTER099AC2CB-00ED-4FE6-8C72-C3336BC57F9F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.875bde7110178a53c25981e80fde4580.jpeg

Hi does your chain have a split link  ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, skyrider said:

Hi does your chain have a split link  ?

OHHH YA, Royal Enfield misses no opportunity to offer up some super shit build quality.....  ?

I know I should get a new chain, will do soon enough, but this one is working for now. :littleguy:

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

OHHH YA, Royal Enfield misses no opportunity to offer up some super shit build quality.....  ?

I know I should get a new chain, will do soon enough, but this one is working for now. :littleguy:

a split link makes life easy ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

If you cant pull it off the rear sprocket half way round its still good

• Like 2

well our 3 days of winter in SoCal have passed and we got out for a run up the best, closest motorcycle road - Hwy 33.

picked the best bikes to do it on, too.

Hwy33.jpg

1000s.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bruce said:

Oooh Flames gonna sulk and be a bitch for weeks now. What's the bet she throws you next ride out.

easy money. she ALWAYS throws me ?  (or,so i claim.  cant be lack of riding talent)

I bought her some new shoes, so she is just fine

shoes.jpg

Stay tuned for an upcoming Baja ride - up to about 17 bikes now.  Lot of first timers going.......

mexico donkey.png

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Are we going to get a full report this time?

fo sho.  should be tons of pics. given this is AGALOS in BAJA, the stories will be "interesting"!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Better get some vids of the carnage too then. Who is holding the bail money?

was hoping you would be coming to the rescue.  how long to get that bike, i mean boat over to Baja?

5 hours ago, Bruce said:

Dont tempt me. If it wasn't for stupid RCD and CE laws I'd already be over there looking at passage making trawlers and doing a maiden round the Loop. But...

Oh no sir, cant have that! Yanks dont comply with our directives. Will have to settle for a Taiwanese made affair. But first I will have to rent out my body to raise the extra capital.

Supposedly, your peeps speak English.  but, i tried and cant figure out what the RCD and CE laws are ?

5 hours ago, Bruce said:

Recreational Craft Directive and Conformité Européenne.

The RCD is an very comprehensive build standard. You cannot buy, sell or use a boat in Europe without it these days. Think along the lines of Civil Aviation Authority. Bit like houses. If it doesn't meet standards and inspection they tear it down.

ah, so.  i've only owned a 16' Glastron ski boat. didnt have to do more than register it with the state.  Did take a Power Squadron boating course.