Third Weekend in February

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

I hope to get out for a hour later, I have (it's a fortnight old?) a loaf in my  topbox incase I get stopped, which I doubt,, as even in normal times a police car is not seen very often around here.

If this carries on till the end of the year that loaf isn't going to look too fucking clever Clive! 

And have things now reached the surreal level where you can't ride your bike unless you're accompanied by a loaf of bread?

The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

If this carries on till the end of the year that loaf isn't going to look too fucking clever Clive! 

And have things now reached the surreal level where you can't ride your bike unless you're accompanied by a loaf of bread?

The Office Reaction GIF

the loaf will have a bit of added colour (green) ?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Got over the chills (the Covid injection side effect) today?, but I wish I could find the twat that hit my arm with a baseball bat.?

Which brand did you get?

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

Got over the chills (the Covid injection side effect) today?, but I wish I could find the twat that hit my arm with a baseball bat.?

Its been well over a week since my wife had her second covid jab and she hasn't stopped moaning about her aching arm and now i come on here for some piece and quiet and find i have to deal with yours :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4