I want this for my runabout!

Tym

19 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Can we make this thread a sticky? It's the best thread so far I've seen in a year. MOTY material right here!

Yo! Mucho! Make it happen!

Boats? :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bruce said:

1000 hour service intervals and a 2 speed auto. The more I read about it the more I like.

This is going to make Seven Marine up their game. :littleguy:

WOW, just saying.  I grew up in boats, but never paid much attention to the motors.  A little, but not much.

But that presentation you shared @Tym was awesome, the illustration of that V12 was super sexy.  :littleguy:

Why am I such a weird lady...I just watched it again....so smooth  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

WOW, just saying.  I grew up in boats, but never paid much attention to the motors.  A little, but not much.

But that presentation you shared @Tym was awesome, the illustration of that V12 was super sexy.  :littleguy:

Why am I such a weird lady...I just watched it again....so smooth  ?

We won’t see Tymeh for three minutes now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

That’s not a thing.

I have consumed an awful lot of drugs and none of them ever made me want to run anywhere. 

We have some wiz bang shit in Canada...

I could hook you up with something..... :littleguy:  You'd be running around the yard without knowing why.... lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

There’s a reason I’m this fat and it isn’t because I’m ever prone to using my legs to move quickly. Well, not since I lost the ability to rush to the bar at last orders because they shut them all. Nope, talking bollocks quickly, that I could see them doing - getting me to move somewhere for no reason? Nah, wouldn’t be happening.

Oh what a challenge.... I know just the thing you need to get your spring back.....:littleguy: 

But if you are not interested then I will leave you to sit and I'm going to watch that V12 boat motor video again..... :rofl:

• Haha 1

You wouldnt like them, no pia maintenence, no hard to reach frozen nuts in some dank engine hole alone with your diesel fumes hairy rashed ass and crab legs. Thats the life of a real seåman imho. :banana121or:

• Haha 2