A Thread for the Retired Twats!

XTreme

Here you go @Clive and @Swagman.......you've got fuck all else to do cos you're well past it.

So here's a thread for you sad old fucks to pass the time by moaning about your Piles and your Gout.

And just a point of order here! Clive mentioned that he paid a subscription on another forum and then everybody ignored him.

Well there's no subscriptions on this site, so I'm sure you'll be pleased that people will now ignore you and it's not going to cost you fuck all.

Now that's value for money I'd say! 

What you reckon @Tym?

• Haha 2

What you taking about you no knees fucker, we can till manage the weight of our bikes not like you, ya gimp, your hairs white, pubes ginger, and knees are fucked.? what you say @Clive

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Pub? I don't have a Pub!

I'm a Web Developer not a Landlord you knuckle dragger! :twat:

What are you then common house spider or garden variety, or do you just think you are Peter Parker, the masked web slinger.?

13 minutes ago, Swagman said:

What are you then common house spider or garden variety, or do you just think you are Peter Parker, the masked web slinger.?

@Bruce.......Swagman's back on form! Normal service has been resumed!

Spouting totally incomprehensible gibberish again!

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Other forums seem to charge for the feature Tym.

That’s because you have to pay to get decent Admin, if things are free then you get what we have on here.?

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Here you go @Clive and @Swagman.......you've got fuck all else to do cos you're well past it.

So here's a thread for you sad old fucks to pass the time by moaning about your Piles and your Gout.

And just a point of order here! Clive mentioned that he paid a subscription on another forum and then everybody ignored him.

Well there's no subscriptions on this site, so I'm sure you'll be pleased that people will now ignore you and it's not going to cost you fuck all.

Now that's value for money I'd say! 

What you reckon @Tym?

sounds good to me ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Same here! What do you do then?

gardener mowing , strimming, weeding, digging beds, used to be in the building game so sometimes get press ganged back into mixing for one of the guys i used to work for i have a long trench he wants digging in about three weeks time, it keeps me out of mischief ?

11 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Stumpy! Our resident gnome! I knew they had shit names but Lionel? Poor bastid. Is he a ginge too?

@skyrider......seems like Bruce is after a photo of your minge!

The thrill appears to have gone with Shania Twain's drummer!

• Haha 2

His name is Skyrider, like he was born on the planet next to wherever Skywalker was born. Dude, quit being cryptic, it's not like Skyrider is cool so might as well go wit Lionel.

Lionel Ritchie What GIF