First Ride of 2021 - Bagheera & The Grasshopper

Grasshopper

With all the repairs now done to Bagheera, we were able to get out for a ride today, our first in a few weeks and the first of 2021.

The sun also came out for the first time, in what feels like weeks.  I was a happy Grasshopper. ??

C2611D2A-2623-44AA-8854-2F2DF8AB5176_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.42589b286ec8510de5d3fe2702fb72ae.jpeg 

Went by the local farms and the cows were out. 

1CF98EA6-2FDF-43DF-9B24-A68D7D366C82_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.39a763d4e8a898f9fb8ef3872185345e.jpeg

Spent some time in the forest.  I wasn't going to with my fresh bearings, I was going to "take it easy", but I couldn't resist.

69E9C17A-66B6-4E6F-B489-0EAAF6D2F07D_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.8aabd6cdb68a6b91a11a97f5648f3278.jpeg

Then I went by an area that had a forest fire go through a year ago, the fire just carved out a path.

45B60367-153A-4667-8AC2-D412A4E5C18D_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.471cb007c376e947feafbdd4d21b8c72.jpeg

There were some big puddles after all the rain we have had.

F4D90C59-2B3E-4106-9219-560B68F63841_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.fb64556419a7cce7fff122c15bacb5ba.jpeg

Heading home I passed lots of locals also out having fun.  Great place to live and a lovely first ride of 2021 for Bagheera and the Grasshopper! ?

8D872BEF-0EF0-4A90-9C43-4E24E92CDCD6_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.961c3407d67f787bd90db31e25c8de12.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When she gets the DR it'll be a game changer!

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, the Suzuki dealer won't deliver, well not for a reasonable price.  So I decided to hold off on the purchase for now. ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, the Suzuki dealer won't deliver, well not for a reasonable price.  So I decided to hold off on the purchase for now. ?

Damn! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Why are they wanting a reasonable price to deliver the bike to you? 

Surely they could just say well your buying a bike from them and just deliver the bike to you for free?

Rich

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

OH, I forgot to tell you guys, the Suzuki dealer won't deliver, well not for a reasonable price.  

There is No Excuse™ for an unreasonabled priced Suzuki. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Sounds like they are just trying to rut more money from you than they ought to be, they will be making enough from the bike to cover delivery to you for no additional cost 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Sounds like they are just trying to rut more money from you than they ought to be, they will be making enough from the bike to cover delivery to you for no additional cost 

I agree with you, it seems unfair, but they have to basically commit a truck to the task for a whole day, as they need to take a ferry to get the coast I live on.

So they figure, a truck and an employee for the day, plus fuel and ferry fees to a remote location just adds up.  The price I pay for living in a beautiful remote location.....?

5 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Go fetch the damn thing you lazy wench. Honestly.

WELL THEN.......now who is the bossy and prickly one, just saying dude..... maybe make yourself a cup of tea :littleguy:

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WELL THEN.......now who is the bossy and prickly one, just saying dude..... maybe make yourself a cup of tea :littleguy:

Mad Grumpy Cat GIF by MOODMAN

That was a little prickly wasn’t it.?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Back to the ride.....................

Nice one Michelle, it's good to see someone getting out on their bike.  I'll bet it feels a whole lot better now with the new bearings :littleguy:

Thanks for bringing that back around to the topic at hand. ?

It almost felt too smooth at first, like things weren't tight, but after riding for a bit I got use to it. ?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Thanks for bringing that back around to the topic at hand. ?

It almost felt too smooth at first, like things weren't tight, but after riding for a bit I got use to it. ?

It's good to see a lady who isn't scared to do the work themselves aswell

• Thanks 1

There's my Pete! :classic_laugh:. I was so waiting for it.....lol

You're throwing them out deliberately now Michelle! :classic_laugh:

One of these old gits will end up having a heart attack.......and they ain't getting mouth to mouth from me.

I'll delegate that gig to @Pedro 

Star Trek Ok GIF

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One of these old gits will end up having a heart attack.......and they ain't getting mouth to mouth from me.

I'll delegate that gig to @Pedro 

Star Trek Ok GIF

Us old boys will die very happy men then eh

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

To be honest I'm not, I'm not sure why I speak this way?  

it's just the way it rolls off my tongue.....

I'm sorry, lol......seriously I don't try to pervert your minds, you all have that covered....:littleguy:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

To be honest I'm not, I'm not sure why I speak this way?  

it's just the way it rolls off my tongue.....

I'm sorry, lol......seriously I don't try to pervert your minds, you all have that covered....:littleguy:

Not wrong though I'd suggest you are not all that innocent thinking as you are making out young lady

• Like 1