Influx of New Members!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Tym said:

I do have copper only loads, no cops in it...:littleguy: 

mine only fires blanks, I make my own reloads but the power gets less with age.?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

A smack in the mouth would be good, but since he hides behind a keyboard a good old "Fuck off ya twat" would have to suffice!?

You should ask @Tym about the time he rode a few thousand miles across the US to shoot somebody after an argument on CycleWorld! :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You should ask @Tym about the time he rode a few thousand miles across the US to shoot somebody after an argument on CycleWorld! :classic_laugh:

Why would you ride that far....be better to just make friends in his area and get the to do it for you......

2 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Why would you ride that far....be better to just make friends in his area and get the to do it for you......

Tym's a very "hands on" type of guy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Friends tend to unfriend him before it gets that far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I can imagine the reaction from some of them here if he started his spelling corrections. 

royal rumble wrestling GIF by WWE

Yeah but I hope they can spell brawl.?

43 minutes ago, skyrider said:

must try harder could do better (that was a teachers statement i got on every years report) ?

I still get that now?

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

And originally I did have ginger facial hair and eyebrows.......but my hair was brown with a slight auburn tinge in certain lights.

3.jpg.7037925d6a76e289000ba24203794178.jpg

But the problem with ginger in the genes is it keeps replicating. You can't stop it.

The 3 sons from the first marriage were all ginger.....but so was my first wife, that's the perfect storm really.

With the second marriage and a dark haired wife......I hoped it wouldn't rear it's ugly head! However......

Number 5 son (29) in NL:

27993733_10211857164091722_2381248684902886753_o.jpg.cf93bd31a6ed03ddfc6e5bddebe38610.jpg

Number 4 son (32) in Poland.......where Ginger is very rare:

595150858_WhatsAppImage2020-12-26at16_24.55(1).jpeg.468a7d5ac4c4316a551aa0478db40eec.jpeg

And it appears my youngest grandson in the pic is showing signs of Gingerism as well.

As I said......you cannot fucking stop it.

Why don’t you fuck off with that Robin Gibb picture.?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Yes Heswell......so I read......and TOTY too!.?

He better not be!

Well he’s definitely a Toty nothing more certain than that.?

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Thats because English is a fucked language, lead lead which one comes out the barrel of a gun...

:thud:

Hey Tym that metal thing that fires the lead thingy, can I borrow it to put my neighbour out of my suffering.??

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Hey Tym that metal thing that fires the lead thingy, can I borrow it to put my neighbour out of my suffering.??

Trouble in the Old Folks Home?

Just now, Clive said:

He may even! come over and do it for you!!?

Distance does not seem to be a object to him!?

That’s great  I’ll get some beer in we can have a slay the fat bastard party.?

11 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You have to be old enough to have seen the militia's last newsletter to help y;all out FFS! How many times do we need to save your asses! LOL!

send-a-gun.jpg.92aab49af84541e7866c05bd3e4d1384.jpg

@Clive @Swagman......here's a good one from @Tym's past. A few years ago now.....he can tell you more.

Apparently there was somebody in the woods shooting at people......so the Cops told people to stay away from that area till they'd got him.

Tym wasn't happy about that so he grabbed a load of weapons, jumped on the KLR and raced off to the woods so HE could shoot the nutter himself.

By the time he got there the cops had had him........so there was nobody left for Tym to shoot.

He was inconsolable for weeks after that disappointment! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1