GoPro Hero 8 Black.....

XTreme

......could be on the cards! 

71UAtd5yS5L._AC_SY355_.jpg.daf23dedebb9f4871e580d705835d237.jpg

And all due to the incomprehensibly stupid driving habits of Dago Peasants! Because it's now become clear that we need a Dash Cam in the Car for safety reasons......we wouldn't be covering our backs if we didn't.

The wife said use my Drift Bullet Cam.....but of course I explained to her that was just for helmets. And how we need one that can be easily transferred from one location to another........and better quality in case it needs to be used in any insurance claims etc.

So I'll sound out my mate Jose Miguel in the shop tomorrow and see what he can do. And of course I'll have to get an invoice showing it as a laptop or something for business purposes so I can offset it against taxes and IVA/VAT. As I did last year with the wife's 48" Smart TV!

Remember......if you don't work the system.....the system will work you! :classic_cool:

Tell 'em @Tym

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Is it made in China?

Donald Trump GIF by fularious

This is a thread looking for camera advice Ian.........have you posted in the wrong thread? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Anybody here got experience with this model......and do the helmet and car dash mounts come with it?

@Grasshopper's Ride?

Why yes, thanks for asking. ? 

Here are the basic contents upon purchase:

GoPro HERO 8 (Black) Action Camera.

(1) GoPro Battery for HERO 8/7/6 Black.

(1) GoPro Curved Adhesive Mount.

(1) GoPro Mounting Buckle.

(1) GoPro Thumbscrew.

(1) USB-C Cable.

The adhesive mounts are AWESOME, if applied correctly they will not move.  You put that on your dash, then the mounting buckle slides into that and the screw holds the camera in place.  (This sounds kinky :classic_laugh:)  The mounting buckle can move and be put into any mount you have stuck down.  You will need to buy a few extra of both if you want a few mounts on your dash and helmet. 

Buy an accessory pack and go wild. :littleguy:

If you have any further questions please let me know. ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Why yes, thanks for asking. ? 

Here are the basic contents upon purchase:

GoPro HERO 8 (Black) Action Camera.

(1) GoPro Battery for HERO 8/7/6 Black.

(1) GoPro Curved Adhesive Mount.

(1) GoPro Mounting Buckle.

(1) GoPro Thumbscrew.

(1) USB-C Cable.

The adhesive mounts are AWESOME, if applied correctly they will not move.  You put that on your dash, then the mounting buckle slides into that and the screw holds the camera in place.  (This sounds kinky :classic_laugh:)  The mounting buckle can move and be put into any mount you have stuck down.  You will need to buy a few extra of both if you want a few mounts on your dash and helmet. 

Buy an accessory pack and go wild. :littleguy:

If you have any further questions please let me know. ?

Thanks Michelle......that's great info!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

putting in a dashcam could be counter productive and even make you look like you are in the wrong

How can putting in a dash cam make me look like I'm in the wrong?

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

......could be on the cards! 

71UAtd5yS5L._AC_SY355_.jpg.daf23dedebb9f4871e580d705835d237.jpg

And all due to the incomprehensibly stupid driving habits of Dago Peasants! Because it's now become clear that we need a Dash Cam in the Car for safety reasons......we wouldn't be covering our backs if we didn't.

The wife said use my Drift Bullet Cam.....but of course I explained to her that was just for helmets. And how we need one that can be easily transferred from one location to another........and better quality in case it needs to be used in any insurance claims etc.

So I'll sound out my mate Jose Miguel in the shop tomorrow and see what he can do. And of course I'll have to get an invoice showing it as a laptop or something for business purposes so I can offset it against taxes and IVA/VAT. As I did last year with the wife's 48" Smart TV!

Remember......if you don't work the system.....the system will work you! :classic_cool:

Tell 'em @Tym

You don’t need one of those where you are, in all your pictures and that’s hundreds I seen of yours there’s only been one man and a dog .

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Another scenario is you could be shown to be doing something that didn't cause the crash but could be construed as a mitigating factor.

Yeah especially the way he drives/rides.?

29 minutes ago, Swagman said:

You don’t need one of those where you are, in all your pictures and that’s hundreds I seen of yours there’s only been one man and a dog .

Yeh.....and I don't trust the cunt one bit!

He looks like one of them fuckers from "A Fistful of Dollars".

Faffing about with a camera everytime you get in the car will get old. Much better to get a proper dashcamera instead that films on a closed loop whenever you drive.

It’s a good excuse to buy a nice gopro, though!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Faffing about with a camera everytime you get in the car will get old. Much better to get a proper dashcamera instead that films on a closed loop whenever you drive.

It’s a good excuse to buy a nice gopro, though!

They clip in and out quite easy as I understand it Pedro......no big deal.

And I ain't leaving one permanently in the car.

12 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Damn right. But not yours. Dont get confused between BusBoy and Buck the bus driver. If we meet Im the one that will offer you a beer. He will sit you on his lap and offer you a good time.

That’s great then a beer a and a good time it will break the boredom of this lockdown just a tad, but mind don’t get me to exited my pacemaker might give out.??

13 minutes ago, Swagman said:

That’s great then a beer a and a good time it will break the boredom of this lockdown just a tad, but mind don’t get me to exited my pacemaker might give out.??

Steer clear of Bruce.....he's a fucking nutter!

@Clive used to be a sensible guy on other forums.......but look at him now!

Since he met up with Bruce he's trolling everywhere and kicking shit off right across the net! 

driving stanley kubrick GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Steer clear of Bruce.....he's a fucking nutter!

@Clive used to be a sensible guy on other forums.......but look at him now!

Since he met up with Bruce he's trolling everywhere and kicking shit off right across the net! 

driving stanley kubrick GIF by Hollywood Suite

Just like clockwork en.?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

They clip in and out quite easy as I understand it Pedro......no big deal.

And I ain't leaving one permanently in the car.

I know how they clip in, it’s still a faff connect anything on and off to go for a few minutes drive, then having to keep it charged, it’s just something else to do for something that’s usually simple.

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I know how they clip in, it’s still a faff connect anything on and off to go for a few minutes drive, then having to keep it charged, it’s just something else to do for something that’s usually simple.

I think you've been spending too much time with Lazy Dagos Pedro!