As we come to the end of this year.......

XTreme

......after only being in existence for 8 months.....what have we achieved?

Well.....the Man of the Year won the title because he doesn't have a bike!

confused jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

And the Twat of the Year won the title because he doesn't have a camera!

confused jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

What can we learn from this?

confused ryan reynolds GIF

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Tym said:

We can learn that in this great cosmos of ours there are things we shall never understand. So why bother, its my birthdays party week! :dancebanana:

WHAT, your birthday is coming up! 

WHO KNEW!! ??

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Bottom line is we're still going......which I honestly didn't think would happen once Lockdown ended!

...and now you must carry on!    (please)

Weirdos need a place where it is safe to be weird...... speaking from experience I am! ?

Besides, where else could @Tym and I go? ?

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

...and now you must carry on!    (please)

Weirdos need a place where it is safe to be weird...... speaking from experience I am! ?

Besides, where else could @Tym and I go? ?

@Tym has been on every forum I've had starting from BikeZone in 2002........so he's always a permanent fixture!

I think he's been banned from most of the others......god knows how many times from ButtRider! :classic_laugh:

I don't know how it's taken you so long to find us......because you're a perfect fit being a strange woman! :classic_laugh:

But don't worry......this place will stay. As I've said it costs virtually nothing to run, and the small amount I do pay I can claim back in my Taxes.

So we ain't going anywhere Michelle!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I wouldn't be online if it wasn't for this place, gave up on participating on other forums, and deleted facebook a long time ago.

And as with DSUK back in 2004 I found you through ButtRider!

Some things never change!

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Tym has been on every forum I've had starting from BikeZone in 2002........so he's always a permanent fixture!

I think he's been banned from most of the others......god knows how many times from ButtRider! :classic_laugh:

3erd perma ban butt, first one was your fault because normally i would }never{have posted:

"the only thing wrong with the BMW GS is with the assholes who ride them"

:wave:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

3erd perma ban butt, first one was your fault because normally i would }never{have posted:

"the only thing wrong with the BMW GS is with the assholes who ride them"

:wave:

You seen this @Grasshopper's Ride?

Tym goes on Buttrider......behaves in an unstable manner......gets banned.....and it's my fault? :classic_laugh:

Have you told Michelle about the time you rode about 1500 miles across the US to shoot somebody from PsychoWorld Forum? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You seen this @Grasshopper's Ride?

Tym goes on Buttrider......behaves in an unstable manner......gets banned.....and it's my fault? :classic_laugh:

Well now let's look at this, maybe we are looking at this the wrong way.

MAYBE - YOU are a bad influence on us simple minded folk? ?

Tym makes crazy statements and look at me this past year, I'm exposing my socks to the world and talking to men with hairy bottoms on boats.  ??. Which I only did because of your forum.....hmmmmmmm

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well now let's look at this, maybe we are looking at this the wrong way.

MAYBE - YOU are a bad influence on us simple minded folk? ?

Tym makes crazy statements and look at me this past year, I'm exposing my socks to the world and talking to men with hairy bottoms on boats.  ??. Which I only did because if your forum.....hmmmmmmm

I see what you mean Michelle.......I'm sort of the Ringmaster in an online freak show? I probably was to some extent in the early 2000's.......we really had some freaks then!

Conspiracy nutjobs, white supremacists, holocaust deniers, dope heads, wannabe gangsters, compulsive liars, numerous "Walter Mitty" types, sadomasochist perverts, trolls, internet tough guys, guys who were just thick as shit......and even one guy who won MOTY and TOTY in the same year and then went completely insane! Totally lost his mind!

Pity you weren't around back then.....they were great times! Forum Wars right across the internet!  It was the Golden Era!

What you say @Tym?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lone Amigo said:

One morning he didn't wake up. I went to Santa Fe for the celebration of life and interment and gave a eulogy on behalf of all of us forum members.

No I’m talking about the Canadian nut job.

• Haha 1