UK " on the brink of choas"

MooN

"Covid : le Royaume-Uni de plus en plus isolé et au bord du chaos"

this title, literal translation "Covid; The United Kingdom more and more isolated and on the brink of chaos" is the headline on one of the national newpapers website here at the mo,  You boy's noticed any Chaos yet?  

? ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MooN said:

"Covid : le Royaume-Uni de plus en plus isolé et au bord du chaos"

this title, literal translation "Covid; The United Kingdom more and more isolated and on the brink of chaos" is the headline on one of the national newpapers website here at the mo,  You boy's noticed any Chaos yet?  

? ?

Not from where i am. Wife went to work, I dropped the works van off for a service this morning, popped into Tesco's for a mooch about while waiting for the train home, caught the train home. Went back up in the car tonight after dropping the daughter off to work so i could pick up the van and also called in to get a new battery for the CB while i was there, all seemed normal to me well the new normal that is.

14 minutes ago, Tym said:

Would you notice being "on the brink"? Isnt "on the brink" actually  before anything happens? :classic_unsure:

yep ?

the french truck drivers stuck in dover are creating as they've just been parked up and immobilised.  no restaurants are open and no provision has been made for them to re supply even with drinking water...  

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Landlocked on Plague Island......with Genocide Johnson in charge.....what's not to like? :classic_laugh:

Me and @MooN dodged that bullet a long, long time ago! :classic_cool:

Since you and Moon left the place has been transformed for the better, now don't you have some website to work on :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1