Fuel prices where you live?

Earache

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

Our gas/petrol price now is quite cheap to what it has been in the past?

Ours has slowly been dropping; about 20% less than recent months. And Colorado's taxes are fairly average on fuel, so it must be a lot cheaper elsewhere in the USA.

14 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I think between 1.45 and 1.49€ per liter of 95 octane depending on gas stations. I've given up caring except it's usually a little cheaper on weekends.

€0.40 difference per litre between Spain and Portugal? 

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

€0.40 difference per litre between Spain and Portugal? 

Yes, that's always been the case for as long as I remember. Spain and Luxembourg are quite cheaper for Petrol than any other European country I've been in.

15 or 20 years ago the difference was bigger still.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

You know, it doesn't matter where I go, and some schmuck has to mention fuel prices. I'm sure they do it on purpose out of malicious spite. Not only is the UK horrendous on fuel prices full stop, but when you fill your tanks by the metric ton each month your bum muscles twang and quiver, and not in a delightful way either.  1250 litres of diesel will see me about 240 miles (nautical) if I'm pushing balls to the wall. Maybe even less. Yeah, I'll do that at 80% engine load. Maybe 160 miles balls to the wall. So marine diesel is about £1.10 a litre.

That's 5.59 USD per US gal

What's the difference between marine diesel and road diesel  

1 hour ago, Lone Amigo said:

I'd wager the answer to that is mainly taxes -- but I will certainly defer to @BusBoy on that question.

That's about the same price per litre as road fuel so don't think its that, I ask because we have red diesel here which is the same as any other diesel but with a red dye in with no road duty on it so about £0.70p a litre for use in plant and machinery only 

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's about the same price per litre as road fuel so don't think its that, I ask because we have red diesel here which is the same as any other diesel but with a red dye in with no road duty on it so about £0.70p a litre for use in plant and machinery only 

We have that here for farmers, called green diesel I think. I've used that previously, when... I had a tractor... :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

$1.22 a litre here at the moment. We get absolutely raped on gas prices here due to taxes. It's criminal, we have the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world and yet pay outrageous prices for gas. Any other western country and  people would be protesting with pitch forks and torches... but canucks are sheep we just mumble and take it.

• Like 4

between 1€35 and 1€45 a litre for 95 octane here at the moment I think. 

I am very confused about fuel at the moment as for the first time I have a car that uses petrol rather than diesel but burns consistently less than the bike... all very strange!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

between 1€35 and 1€45 a litre for 95 octane here at the moment I think. 

I am very confused about fuel at the moment as for the first time I have a car that uses petrol rather than diesel but burns consistently less than the bike... all very strange!

Shit.....it's €1.05 here!

And I hardly put any in because I'm not allowed to leave the perimeters of the town and the Beemer seems to run on vapour! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earache said:

But that's pretty good for CT, isn't it? Premium is around $2.55 here.

Our local economy is tanking so maybe its the most they can get. :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1