BOTM November picture submission thread

Pedro

Since being a victym of rule changes i think BOTM needs another rule change, how about you cant nominate your own bike,

Another member has to do it because your pics or ride stories and vids stand out and deserve it.

:wave:

1 hour ago, Tym said:

Since being a victym of rule changes i think BOTM needs another rule change, how about you cant nominate your own bike,

Another member has to do it because your pics or ride stories and vids stand out and deserve it.

:wave:

I quite like that idea, let’s see what people think but for November it’s staying as it is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

I quite like that idea, let’s see what people think but for November it’s staying as it is.

It would mean everybody searching through each other's pics every month.

I think most wouldn't bother.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It would mean everybody searching through each other's pics every month.

I think most wouldn't bother.

Maybe you would just copy a picture that caught your eye on a ride report and saved it for submission later, it is a lot more democratic and very "oscars nominations"

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Maybe you would just copy a picture that caught your eye on a ride report and saved it for submission later, it is a lot more democratic and very "oscars nominations"

I honestly don't think people would bother.

And at the moment some of us are thinking of trying to get BOTM shots when we're out......so imagine going through that and nobody nominates any of them?

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And at the moment some of us are thinking of trying to get BOTM shots when we're out......so imagine going through that and nobody nominates any of them?

Nobody nominate me and you anyway so what's the difference LOL

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nobody nominate me and you anyway so what's the difference LOL

I could submit a photo of me riding out of a subterranean tunnel engulfed in a fireball, while dodging missiles and buildings collapsing around me......with Sandra Bullock on the back......and Bob's Leg would still get more votes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Here’s mine from today and it’s also a view from the cockpit so two for the price of one! ?

3CA7B316-A152-4E0C-89B3-292B03B9A7F0.jpeg

Great looking dirt road, exactly the kind I enjoying taking the GS on when I had 50% dirt worthy tires.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I could submit a photo of me riding out of a subterranean tunnel engulfed in a fireball, while dodging missiles and buildings collapsing around me......with Sandra Bullock on the back......and Bob's Leg would still get more votes!

I've told you before, shoot with the sun behind you and the bike, or just take the leg instead of Sandra Bullock! :classic_laugh:

In this order:

Sun - Pete´s camera - motorcycle-scenery 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Skippy said:

This was just before the goat herders dogs went mental and lunged at me. Fuckers. ?

Maybe they were just well trained and named Kay, Tee, and Mmmmm....

Just a thought butt, im not famous for thinking.

:classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well, here's your chance to create a nominate button :classic_laugh:

Be a part of the solution, not the problem!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

you need to speed things up i only posted my photos a few hours ago on the TRF group and I'm now the cover picture now sort it out :classic_laugh:

image.png.735fc416e783625573ba832f30cfb536.png

This is like the government here Fred. Nothing goes through without a taskforce being created to choose people for the think tank, and then everything being put through a vote by the final committee

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, XTreme said:

Got this on vid?

I wish but I was more interested in saving my leg. Vicious fucking things and very big. Well, medium sized really. Okay, they were only small but had a big attitude. ?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Objection! He needs disqualification. We dont want to look like TRF

He doesn’t need disqualification, what @Sir Fallsalot needs is to submit his picture in a proper way instead of boasting about being a celebrity on some needy forum, that doesn’t carry any weight with this lot!

200.gif

• Haha 6