Moon's pic in the header!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Hang on, I see lots of grapes which make wine and I see a motorcycle, what's not too like :dancebanana:

It's not the content of the photo Bob.......it's the quality of it.

It's blurred and pixelated.........like he's taken it on a Polaroid Swinger from the 1960's.

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's not the content of the photo Bob.......it's the quality of it.

It's blurred and pixelated.........like he's taken it on a Polaroid Swinger from the 1960's.

nt quite but yes I have a cheap camera and the light was waaaay lower than i'd usually take pics in. 

It's not camera advice I need, it's money for a decent f'kin camera... I'd like a decent DSLR for Christmas if you're feeling generous...

I also just discovered that  I have somehow managed to loose a load of picturs...they're on here, some are on fessedebouc but they ain't anywhere I can find them on the poota. ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

It's not camera advice I need, it's money for a decent f'kin camera... I'd like a decent DSLR for Christmas if you're feeling generous...

I also just discovered that  I have somehow managed to loose a load of picturs...they're on here, some are on fessedebouc but they ain't anywhere I can find them on the poota. ?

I find it annoying to carry a big camera, on and off the bike, completely gave up on them in favour of my phone that is now always held onto the handlebar.

But I’m not one to really be into photography, I understand a proper camera makes sense for someone who actually enjoys shooting pictures.

I had all my Morocco pictures in two separate hard drives, both failed which caused me great sadness because I thought I would never get to see them again. Eventually my brother managed to save them from one of the drives, and I now carry them both in a cloud and a memory card at the same time. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MooN said:

frustrated ugh GIF by Equipe de France de Football

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

frustrated ugh GIF by Equipe de France de Football

I fail to understand how you can still be surprised at my mindboggling ineptitude with all things computerised...:classic_laugh:  it's not like I haven't always been a complete arse at it. :thud:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If you're just a 'point and shoot' type of person (like me), then a good phone camera is better.  You don't need a DSLR nowadays.

I borrowed a DSLR from a friend a while back and really enjoyed using it and got some stunning photos with a little bit of pre planning and thought.  But don't worry, I won't be getting one anytime soon. I do agree with Pedro's comment about the pain in the arse of hauling around a big camera and my current one just fits in my pocket. I use the phone for navigation and it winds me up having to get it out from it's mount every time I want to take a pic, so I still prefer using the camera.  I might look at a higher res compact over the next few months though, or maybe some post production software so's I can tweak the pics on the putor. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MooN said:

I fail to understand how you can still be surprised at my mindboggling ineptitude with all things computerised...:classic_laugh:  it's not like I haven't always been a complete arse at it. :thud:

And I still don't know one end of a screwdriver from another Chris!

We'll never change!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Photo looks nice. ?     

.....sigh.... I do miss seeing my Bagheera up there though.....have to get some kick'n photos this month. ?

So do I Michelle! Typical ungentlemanly behaviour from @MooN to take your gig!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MooN said:

I borrowed a DSLR from a friend a while back and really enjoyed using it and got some stunning photos with a little bit of pre planning and thought.  But don't worry, I won't be getting one anytime soon. I do agree with Pedro's comment about the pain in the arse of hauling around a big camera and my current one just fits in my pocket. I use the phone for navigation and it winds me up having to get it out from it's mount every time I want to take a pic, so I still prefer using the camera.  I might look at a higher res compact over the next few months though, or maybe some post production software so's I can tweak the pics on the putor. 

I have a quad lock cover for my phone, and a holder for the handlebar. It clips in and out quicker than taking the phone out my pocket. 

• Like 1