Bike Of The Month October - picture submission thread

Pedro

It's come to that time of the month again, submit your pictures for the now infamous Bike Of The Month vote.

- One bike per member

- It must be a motorized vehicle with two wheels, belonging to the member

- It must have been ridden somewhere with the corresponding picture!

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

My submission on grounds of equality and tolerance plus there is TOTY to play for.

[img] deleted [/img]

or maybe this one ? Everyone likes the action shots.

spacer.png

On top of being a boat, it's an out of focus boat, are you campaigning for TOTY already? That looks like a picture of a screen!

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

aaaa-min.jpg

At least you're now starting to take pictures with the sun on the proper side of the bike, now that sidestand doesn't do you any favors by really leaning the bike so hard it manages to hide itself from light, placement is key here! Also, look at those dirty tires!

• Haha 2

Just now, BusBoy said:

It's a video still. Welcome to 2020. Who takes pictures when we have video? :littleguy:

People who like posting focused and undistorted pictures, that's who!

sad doctor who GIF

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

At least you're now starting to take pictures with the sun on the proper side of the bike, now that sidestand doesn't do you any favors by really leaning the bike so hard it manages to hide itself from light, placement is key here! Also, look at those dirty tires!

It's not best pro photo or cleanest tyre of the month Pedro! 

frustrated george costanza GIF

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

Actually @Tym had some really good Tomos shots......particularly the beach one I thought!

Im starting to trust her, so i hope to go farther and get some better pic's other then in town shots.

Thats a cool pic @MooN!

3 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

So the boat has it? Good. Stick that puppy up on the banner.

I didn't get that, Bruce. I was referring to Tym's bike being carried inside a car.

3 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

WTF is happening this month??? ? Boats, videos, hairy asses that make me want to poor bleach into my eyes....I'm gone a few days and everything falls apart....?

Wile E Coyote No GIF by Looney Tunes

We're trying to promote this place on Social Media.....and look what we got to work with Michelle!

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BusBoy said:

You all can stop whinging. When my boat sits on the page banner I defy all of you to try steal my TOTY crown. The very insolence that it's up for grabs is quite frankly beyond the pale.

Your boat isn't a bike :classic_ninja:

• Haha 2