Why start this forum?

Admin

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Where’s DA?

You're a mindreader Ian........cos he's the next target!

Apparently Yen likes finding people so he's doing some searching!

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

You're a mindreader Ian........cos he's the next target!

Apparently Yen likes finding people so he's doing some searching!

Pete has given me a full briefing, he's called Bill, he lives or lived somewhere near New York. I have narrowed it down to about 30 million citizens. Does anyone else have any other information, I could do with a bit more, I don't even remember him clearly on the old forum???? User names on other forums, other places he was on etc. A full name and address would be good too.

2 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Bill was last seen on the American version of MBDSUK Mucho set up for them 4 years ago. The site moved on to BJD and by then Bill had become a bit of a recluse. Not the same Bill as DA919. You wouldn't recognise his style now. BJD may know where to get hold of him but I very much suspect he's out of the forum game now just doing his own thing. DA919ster moved on.

4 years.......actually that was back in 2011......9 years ago.

18 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Bill was last seen on the American version of MBDSUK Mucho set up for them 4 years ago. The site moved on to BJD and by then Bill had become a bit of a recluse. Not the same Bill as DA919. You wouldn't recognise his style now. BJD may know where to get hold of him but I very much suspect he's out of the forum game now just doing his own thing. DA919ster moved on.

Seen this @yen_powell? May as well call off the search!

But if you could find Eddy Irish or Julian Solos..........you'll really be in the big league!

Anybody who wasn't with us through the Bikezone and Gigabikes days from 2002-2004 you won't know these two.

Julian virtually destroyed Cycle World and numerous other sites.......and Eddy got himself banned (usually within 3 posts) from every site on the Internet. Including stormfront.org! 

It takes some serious level of craziness to be too crazy for a white supremacist group! 

And @Tym I've sent a message to the former member who Eddy said looks like the guy he saw getting assfucked in Kansas City! :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

And @Tym I've sent a message to the former member who Eddy said looks like the guy he saw getting assfucked in Kansas City! :classic_laugh:

That' s some serious street cred in the GS community at ADV rider!

• Like 1