Music to my ears......

XTreme

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Do I remember rightly in thinking that the left silencer is false (not actually hooked up ) ??

I thought it cant be called German if form doesnt follow function.... :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Do I remember rightly in thinking that the left silencer is false (not actually hooked up ) ??

Yes Bob......but doesn't it actually have a use with some gasses passing through it somehow?

• Like 1

This is a picture of the one I hired in a foreign land to show Pete what they look like in the rain and the dark. Rain is like a sort of moisture falling from the sky Pete, it's not nice!

The headlights aren't all that!! I nearly ran over a few joggers who liked to run in the dark before it got super hot. Bloody idiots.....

Uga Uga.

Lanzarote2014-Sep142.jpg

Lanzarote2014-Sep148.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

to show Pete what they look like in the rain and the dark. Rain is like a sort of moisture falling from the sky Pete, it's not nice!

scared work GIF by Eovi Mcd Mutuelle

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

Basically, you can save 3.5 kilos of weight.
Whether you like the sound is a different question.
So now you have a few different sounds to compare.

BTW, the one that Dean Jones let me use for a couple of weeks was the 2009 model, red with round mirrors instead of those eye pokers you've got.

I missed the boat not buying that bike. There's something called Koubal Links, and they lower the bike. I'd make use of those. But you're a leggy Jones and wouldn't need them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E7UecRVivE

@Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo I can see you haven't got the hang of posting links yet LOL