Monday is the Day!

XTreme

Cos I just got a Whatsapp message from Rafa.......the dealer in Granada!

"Buenas tardes Pete, había un hueco hoy en ITV y ya se la hemos pasado. Mañana se la llevan a taller para revisión. La tendré lista el lunes día 5"

He's saying that they had a free space in the ITV (MOT) Centre today so the Beemer got it's 2 year ITV certificate. It was originally scheduled for Monday!

Tomorrow it's going into the workshop for a full service, and it'll be ready to be collected Monday morning!

274428115_WhatsAppImage2020-09-16at20_30_09.jpeg.74b75a962d15a67d6c59e66a08b95f97.jpeg

That worked out well with me getting my 2019 tax rebate today, because that'll cover the difference between the two.

I think my pulse has quickened a bit!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Cos I just got a Whatsapp message from Rafa.......the dealer in Granada!

"Buenas tardes Pete, había un hueco hoy en ITV y ya se la hemos pasado. Mañana se la llevan a taller para revisión. La tendré lista el lunes día 5"

He's saying that they had a free space in the ITV (MOT) Centre today so the Beemer got it's 2 year ITV certificate. It was originally scheduled for Monday!

Tomorrow it's going into the workshop for a full service, and it'll be ready to be collected Monday morning!

274428115_WhatsAppImage2020-09-16at20_30_09.jpeg.74b75a962d15a67d6c59e66a08b95f97.jpeg

That worked out well with me getting my 2019 tax rebate today, because that'll cover the difference between the two.

I think my pulse has quickened a bit!

Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

It's got a center stand and everything, so you can clean and lube that chain after every ride or every 117km, whatever comes closer, perfect!

Apparently heated grips are standard on these!

I give this one 6 months, it will be so clean by then some punter will give 1500 euro posh points to what Pete just paid. Ive seen this  show before on PBS. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tym said:

I give this one 6 months, it will be so clean by then some punter will give 1500 euro posh points to what Pete just paid. Ive seen this  show before on PBS. :littleguy:

I am 2 bikes behind my age Tym......so I've work to do cos I took my eye off the ball.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tym said:

You have to factor in that it is an all black bike, and Pete lives in a dusty place. It'll drive him mad :classic_ninja:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Doesnt matter, even if the vehicle leaves the cover of the man cave it must be recleaned, rule 364...

riding?

All bikes must be considered dirty once "riden" and must be re cleaned, rule number one. 

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Tym said:

Doesnt matter, even if the vehicle leaves the cover of the man cave it must be recleaned, rule 364...

riding?

All bikes must be considered dirty once "riden" and must be re cleaned, rule number one. 

:wave:

You taking notes @Grasshopper's Ride?

• Haha 2