Last Weekend of September!

XTreme

I won't be using the Strom for the next 2 weekends.........as it's going in for part ex and I don't want to tempt fate.

However, on Sunday I will finally be tracking down that abandoned village in the Sierra de Segura that I've mentioned before.

lg.jpg.7fe1172ef1e9466e11fca7721555e28f.jpg

I can't use the Strom, plus the wife wants to see this place.....so it'll be a Drive Report......

Come On Reaction GIF

......in a French car!

car trouble vintage GIF

You don't get shit like this on ButtRider!

Tell 'em @Tym

• Like 4

Tomorrow I shall be taking a little ride around, going to do a 150 or so km loop around some twisties and mountain roads, nice and shortish back by mid afternoon kind of thing. Might be joined by a friend on his 800R, but still unsure. It's going to be the return of my winter jacket, as the temperatures are not really over 20ºC.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Tomorrow I shall be taking a little ride around, going to do a 150 or so km loop around some twisties and mountain roads, nice and shortish back by mid afternoon kind of thing. Might be joined by a friend on his 800R, but still unsure. It's going to be the return of my winter jacket, as the temperatures are not really over 20ºC.

Don't forget the darkside Pedro!

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

I've been trying to find some 'dark side' places around here but they're usually occupied by 'strange' dudes so I think i'll just go for a trail ride.

St Pauls?

A casual weekend for me, not much planned.  Went out yesterday and found some new side streets to explore.  We had a big wind storm the night before so the roads were covered in tree droppings.....very slippery. ?  Then today went out for a rainy ride and found a new beach access spot.  So nice in the rain, nobody around, just some weirdo in motorcycle gear on the beach...?  

6888BAB8-32E2-49E8-B298-8418C30C2800_1_201_a.jpeg

F04AF0B7-666E-4D16-BD35-F94480DD9BBC_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 5

On 25/09/2020 at 20:26, boboneleg said:

It's not far from me but it's overrun with lycra wearing cycle bandits, not a place for me :classic_laugh:

I took a photo for you this morning but that's as close as I'm getting before the lycra hordes start to question why I'm there

IMG_7438.thumb.JPEG.b757010131bf2cee038d07ce0dd7a583.JPEG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lone Amigo said:

@Pedro
Although I click on the "VOTE" button

Nothing Happens !!!

Why am I disenfranchised???

Have I been digitally erased by Skynet already?

?

I honestly don’t know what’s that about, you’ll have to ask @XTreme

I worked saturday and sunday, but they were easy days with coll and experienced clients who dont ask stoopid questions or need you to wipe their arses but it absolutely pissed down all day today, more rain in 12hours than we've had since may!  started putting the boats to bed for the winter, never done that in september before.  

tomorrow driving to Lyon to assist with transfer of bro in law to hospital ( surgeons not capable of learning how to communicate with him so someone has to go to translate) then a few days off. no riding though cos the weather is shyte. 

• Like 3