First Weekend of September!

XTreme

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

I may spin a spanner, replace some wiring. I may stay at home and catchup on chores. What I really feel like is binge watching a good Netflix series eating Cheetos and drinking beer.

Cheetos were on offer at Aldi last week

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Working on camera locations, i have two go pro's to play with :littleguy:

We need Dark content Tym......we're on the verge of a breakthrough with this new genre!

• Like 1

It is going to be really busy where I live, tourist everywhere, places they shouldn't be.....so I'm going to lay low for Saturday and then go adventuring on Sunday.  Today was supposed to be the relaxing Friday ride, but turned into a "hey let's see what up there".....to "oh dear I'm not making it up this".....to "I'm down I'm down.....SHIT, so much for relaxing.....video to follow.  Bagheera and the Grasshopper made it out, but without all the guards I have on Bagheera it could have been messy.  ??

• Like 4

Wife wanted to go to the garden centre in Caniles........so we went on a bit further to revisit the abandoned railway station and bridge in Baul.

Hell of a difference in the picture quality with this camera compared to the ones in my ride report a few months ago.

20200905_110241.jpg

20200905_110249.jpg

20200905_110632.jpg

20200905_111719.jpg

20200905_111922.jpg

20200905_112349.jpg

20200905_112435.jpg

20200905_112149.jpg

20200905_112222.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you doing in Indianapolis Eric?

Wife wanted to visit friends so I came along to hang out.

She has hundreds of thousands of flying points and I have a Buddy Pass where I can fly anywhere she does for free; so the flights costs us nothing. She works for  Marriott so we get rooms for free as well. Makes for cheap travel. So we often go to cities around the US for weekends just to hang out.

• Like 4

Welcome to my new series:

The Back Way Around™®®®®®®™!

First up.... 

Mystic Connecticut. 

The best part is this trip avoids Mystic Piza's crap smell. :wave:

If you want a sound track for some god knows(wind noise) reason, pic a song and turn your speakers up.

That free internet musac people use nowdays sucks! 

Free internet musac-}:twat:

• Like 4

Just now, XTreme said:

Those boats look like they're on land and parked between the houses? :classic_unsure:

Thats because they are, thats Mystic Seaports workshop, those boats are getting service. :littleguy:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tym said:

Welcome to my new series:

The Back Way Around™®®®®®®™!

First up.... 

Mystic Connecticut. 

The best part is this trip avoids Mystic Piza's crap smell. :wave:

If you want a sound track for some god knows(wind noise) reason, pic a song and turn your speakers up.

That free internet musac people use nowdays sucks! 

Free internet musac-}:twat:

What model Go Pro is that @Tym........looks great.

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What model Go Pro is that @Tym........looks great.

Thats my brother's go pro 4 silver, its about the same as my go pro 3 plus in quality... for X mass i might splurge for new cams, butt, with u tube chopping up my quality you have to blow someone there to get decent uploads me thinks. :banana121or:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Tym said:

Thats my brother's go pro 4 silver, its about the same as my go pro 3 plus in quality... for X mass i might splurge for new cams, butt, with u tube chopping up my quality you have to blow someone there to get decent uploads me thinks. :banana121or:

I'm considering the Hero 7 Black......down to about €300 now.

The only thing that concerns me is battery life.......how long do you get?

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Ive only run low on weekend trips before i had spare batteries and could charge using usb ports, so weekends wernt a problem after that.

The 4  over heated on a hot day once this summer, it was freakin hot and recording a long vid at the time....:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

I highly recommend the Hero 7 Black, the stabilization is light years better then any previous GoPro's.  I usually get two hours a battery shooting video at 2.7K or 4K.  I carry extra batteries and always seem to have enough power for a day trip.  Anything longer requires a power pack or something for recharging.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I highly recommend the Hero 7 Black, the stabilization is light years better then any previous GoPro's.  I usually get two hours a battery shooting video at 2.7K or 4K.  I carry extra batteries and always seem to have enough power for a day trip.  Anything longer requires a power pack or something for recharging.

Cheers Michelle!

• Like 1

So i park my KLR in front so i can look at it and next door a blonde chick lays out a towel on the porch of the BB takes almost all her clothes off and is now getting a tan...

oh boy...to be fair i do still glance back at the KLR...kinda...

:classic_ninja:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just about to leave for some Rugged Individualism!

No Dark Motorcycling today as such......though there will be abandoned buildings that look like they've been bombed showing up along the way.

Sometimes I think that most of the interior of Spain has been abandoned......I'm sure it's nothing to do with me coming here in 2005 though.

Just coincidence!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2