Another one making a play for TOTY!

XTreme

And it's @Sir Fallsalot

lfd: (mod_security) mod_security (id:405001) triggered by 81.xxx.xxx.xx (GB/United Kingdom/cable.virginm.net): 5 in the last 3600 secs - Sun Aug 16 11:31:41 2020

Who triggered the security firewall 5 times and blacklisted himself! No idea what he was trying to do.......maybe he can tell us?

Feel free to call him a.......

scared surprised GIF

Note to everybody......the server will NEVER be down! If you can't reach the site then you've done something stupid and triggered security!

So that's both @Catteeclan and @Sir Fallsalot now!

Who's next?

• Haha 2

Nothing to do with me i just visited the site had a look around went on facebook and when i came back the site wasn't there the page wouldn't load let alone get to the login page, i tried getting here about 5 times so that might be the five firewall triggers. I blame that bot bellend the twats taken a dislike to me :rofl:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, BusBoy said:

Sure, everybody will believe that one.

End users will never admit to anything will they Bruce?

They trigger Mod Security FIVE times but they didn't do anything!

@Specs.......we're waiting to hear you dish the dirt on @Sir Fallsalot

@Specs has come up with a theory on this @Sir Fallsalot

And it's being caused by members logging in here through Facebook!

So those of you who created your account through Facebook.......there is no need to keep logging in through that feature, as it only exists to make account creation easier.

So if you have an account here......just log in direct on the board. Don't go through Facebook because it appears their interface may be creating this issue.

I'd go so far as to say......why are you even logging out of here in the first place? There's no need.

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Specs has come up with a theory on this @Sir Fallsalot

And it's being caused by members logging in here through Facebook!

So those of you who created your account through Facebook.......there is no need to keep logging in through that feature, as it only exists to make account creation easier.

So if you have an account here......just log in direct on the board. Don't go through Facebook because it appears their interface may be creating this issue.

I'd go so far as to say......why are you even logging out of here in the first place? There's no need.

That's just it i never log out and got the site bookmarked i get here from google. The only time i have to log in is after i clear my history which also deletes passwords 

18 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's just it i never log out and got the site bookmarked i get here from google. The only time i have to log in is after i clear my history which also deletes passwords 

Untick the option to delete cookies and that won't happen:

76031858_Annotation2020-08-16222047.jpg.f5dd77cbbca21415f17886d96b154343.jpg

I'm using a Mac with safari, click on a saved link and normally I'm in so I have no idea what happened.

This also happened to me years ago on another site with my old pc. Made contact with admin and they never came back with a fix. Trying to tell me something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just to make sure nobody looses sleep over this, wanking isn't going to send you to hell or make you blind. God isn't really banning you from this forum, that's all on Pete's servers.

• Like 1