When people buy a car.......

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They do, actually, if they’re those guys

So a group of guys with something like Seat Ibizas would all go for a drive together?

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So a group of guys with something like Seat Ibizas would all go for a drive together?

Not sure about driving together, but there’s a forum

https://www.ibizaclubpt.com

There are 400hp diesel ibizas driving on methanol here, they do street racing together, maybe that counts?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Can't get my head round the concept of people needing others to ride with?

I see it on FB groups and forums all the time.

I do a lot on my own but i do go out with friends as well, sometimes you need someone to take the piss out of :classic_laugh:
Tomorrow i am meeting some people i have never met before to go trail riding with :classic_huh:

• Like 2

I'm an asocial git at the best of times and and rarely so happy as when I'm alone. I do though, enjoy fom time to time riding in company, if the company is good. there is a small group of riders here ( we're no longer an official club) who I am sufficiantly comfortable with to simply be.  I avoid big groups like the plague, just not my thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I'm an asocial git at the best of times and and rarely so happy as when I'm alone. I do though, enjoy fom time to time riding in company, if the company is good. there is a small group of riders here ( we're no longer an official club) who I am sufficiantly comfortable with to simply be.  I avoid big groups like the plague, just not my thing.

Same here Moon