Jump to content

Pedro

Moderator
  • Posts

    12,126
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    159

Everything posted by Pedro

  1. Have you tested compression to make sure all 4 cylinders are working well? Might be something to do to start crossing things off the list.
  2. They say that even Victory is too similar in meaning to Triumph, they might have to choose another new name altogether. Wing Shong or something like that.
  3. Pedro

    Harley...

    I’m more worried about Triumph. The word on the street is that it’s too imperialist of a name and they’ll have to change to Modest Success
  4. Pedro

    Harley...

    It’s the talk of the street in Portugal, Marcel!
  5. Pedro

    Harley...

    It’s a good thing BMW never did anything wrong to any people, they’re a harmless brand with no ties to … wait…
  6. Pedro

    AI Images

    I’ll whatsapp you a couple of pictures of the real dogs, see if you can do something with them. Plus the Triumph is black.
  7. I have watched a few of these videos, dude works in England and specialises is carbed Japanese sportsbikes, it’s educational and weirdly addictive.
  8. End of an era, sad to see it go!
  9. I will confer but that is BOTM material!
  10. Nice! When are you changing the rest of it?
  11. Yes, nothing like buying an old Nazi company’s bike to get away from political correctness
  12. I meant I use a glass
  13. Make the bike better looking and white, and me fatter, and you’re not wrong. Although I never drink wine out of a bottle!
  14. 30 to 33 here, it’s quite warm when it’s 30 and over in a breezy Atlantic town. Back in my place in the countryside only 80km away it’s 38. At least there will be wine in the balcony enjoying the cool evening breeze. I’ll take a picture.
  15. But I will ride next week, to head up north, then getting the bike serviced next week and ready for a big ride to Italy in September.
  16. Weather is great here at @Sofia’s. Too warm though, and too busy out so won’t even bother with the bike. Bloody summer heat and summer tourists!
  17. Pedro

    busabeast

    About that video …
  18. His honesty is now increased!
  19. Yes, it shall be done when I’m on a laptop.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy